Sidney Crosby's Pyramid Trick

Quinn01

I really like the video, I like Crosby, and I generally have a very high opinion of Reebok hockey equipment. My son LOVES his 3K skates, and I'm looking at getting a pair of 10K's for Christmas if I get the chance to go out and find a pair to fit properly. I also like their sneakers and the fact they are at least trying to keep CCM alive with the new CL skates and U+ 12's..

I hope lots of kids see it and think hockey is cooler than they thought and if they practice they might be able to do all magical stuff Sid is doing in that vid too. We could use more Sid Crosbys and Cammi Granatos.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this thread is exactly why all these viral campaigns are fantastic.

Exactly. It's completely fake (I'm not going to bother reading the rest of this thread to try and justify it; it's as fake as the Federer one was a few months ago), but it generates a ton of discussions and attention.

....although I couldn't tell you what the commercial is advertising :lol:

Holy crap...3 pages on this is amazing. I think the people posting the first two vids were real are actually fake posters........

............it's an ad campaign, Cindy's and Federer's are fakes.....just like tha tguy kicking a 100 yard field goal......but actually the Tiger Woods one is real. I recall reading he did that ball trick in between takes of another shoot and it was so good they used that.

At least htat's what I had read.

Holy crap...3 pages on this is amazing. I think the people posting the first two vids were real are actually fake posters........

............it's an ad campaign, Cindy's and Federer's are fakes.....just like tha tguy kicking a 100 yard field goal......but actually the Tiger Woods one is real. I recall reading he did that ball trick in between takes of another shoot and it was so good they used that.

At least htat's what I had read.

Yeah Tiger really is that good of an athlete. I dont think he is human.....