More trade rumours in Washington

Weekes Head

No offense, but it sounds to me as if they lost you a few years ago. How long can you stick around when year after year, you are disgusted with how the organization is run? A glutton for punishment, are we?

heh, Derek, first you said you were done with this team if Lindros got traded, now you changed it to Lundmark until Sather is gone...which is it?!?!?

Give the guy a break. If I were him I'd be saying "If the sun rises in the morning, I'm quiting hoping for Rangers."

He's just giving himself lots of chances. (-:

RD, how much medication have you taken??? You seem to be "feeling no pain". Poor Derek, on the other hand...

I think we need to write a "Help Wanted" ad for a new GM (not to mention a new Coach) for Derek. It could go something like this:

WANTED:

New GM for Original-Six NHL Franchise located in New York City.

Must know what the fvck you are doing, unlike the ego-maniac who currently runs this circus.

Feel free to add...

No offense, but it sounds to me as if they lost you a few years ago.  How long can you stick around when year after year, you are disgusted with how the organization is run?  A glutton for punishment, are we?

Yeah. You can say that. It's tough being a fan of this team when the g.m. is an arrogant SOB who lies. Want to hear what his postgame remarks were last night?

"The team played hard and tried."  What game was he watching? He is such an ass. He doesn't really believe what he says. He doesn't care about the fans. He knows he's not going anywhere and acts worse than the Flyer fans at last night's game.

If Lundmark is in this deal, I am done rooting for this team until Sather is gone.

Hypothetical: Jagr comes here, scores a point a game, win 5 of 6, Derek is dancing with Dancing Larry on 33rd and 7th after the game in celebration....this hypothetical I can see happening....

Hey Derek, we know NO ONE suffers like a Rangers fan, NO ONE. I mean the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks, their fans haven

Edited by Legend Of the Clown Banner

Hey Clown. Has your team ever left you embarrassed to the point where you want to bury your head time and time again??? I don't think so. You and I have been over this discussion before. At least the Sabres don't overpay for missing the playoffs every year. And don't worry. Buffalo will be good again.