WTF??? - Oilers 4 - Colorado 0!

djstubbs

Oh wonderful I had to get cute and pick up Sauve in the fantasy league cause this 'looked' like a cheap win and my Devil goalie hasn't been doing too well lately. That's the last time I do that this year, now I'm just gonna stick with the Devil goalie(s?) come hell or high water even if Marty plays the next 15 games and gives up 3 goals a game :P

sammy, Sauve was actually 7-4-3...I think he was unbeaten in his last 7 starts too. So much for that too.

Seems like the leaders in the conference are somewhat falling off their game....

Sounds good to me...

What do the Avalanche have to do with our conference? :blink:

I meant CONFERENCES..

sorry about that hasan...

don't be so picyune..

You know you always do this, every time you get caught in a mistake (which is a lot) you either claim you're misunderstood, or say we're being too picky. :rolleyes: Why should we care how Colorado's doing in the regular season anyway? They're not in our conference...they're going to make the playoffs.

I picked up Radek Dvorak off waivers to replace an injured winger on Sunday and he went and strained his groin on like his first shift of the game the other night. Grabbed Todd White as a replacement since this particular yahoo league has two utility spots every night and he breaks his foot in his first game I have him. I have Alexei Yashin, Val Bure, Jaromir Jagr, and Lubomir Vishnovsky all collecting dust with current injuries and lost Sheldon Souray last week for possibly 6 weeks. Lost a fair share of games with Nieuwendyk and Langenbrunner on my team as well. Anyone want me to pick up some Flyers, Sens, Leafs, or Bruins players at this point?

Sounds like my dad in fantasy baseball... except my dad's bad luck went as far as death... he had Darryl Kyle on his team. A few of the guys in the league (it's a local league) seriously brought up banning my dad for life!