Devs v. Canadiens

poohbear

It's good to hear that I wasn't the only one upset about officiating. See, being around 21,000+ Habs fans, they weren't exactly upset at the non-calls against the Habs, and were very upset at the calls on the Habs. So I thought I was crazy disagreeing with this slew of people.

Good to hear (from many diff't sources) that I am not. I think the officiating was horrible - BOTH ways, but especially our way.

Calls on the Habs, the Devs had no PP's though.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm...

...did anyone else see Hale completely blow the play on the final Habs' goal?

And why are there some people on this board willing to slam White at the drop of a puck, but Hale is somehow playing well?

Welcome to Crazyworld...

<JESTER>

The Devs have just about completed their Hale objectives for the year. The goal all season long has been to get him NHL experience, and have him watch the playoffs from the press box. Don't worry -- his replacement (and likely Stevens', too) will be here shortly . . . (Can you say Jason Smith, Witt, Vishnevsky, Bombardir, Hulse, etc?)

Edited by smelly

Montreal outplayed us...we didn't deserve to win. The refs didn't help but we are to blame for this loss. Hale didn't fvck up on the last goal, he played the man right but Ward just out husseled him and barley got a stick on the puck. Marty was out of position there along with many other shots. You can tell when Marty is battling the puck becasue normally he is making the saves look easy, tonight he was floping around the net looking like Hasek/Joeseph.