Devs v. Canadiens

poohbear

Don't blame the refs. They are going to call that every time. Niedermayer did the wrong thing at the worst times.

NOW EVERYONE LISTEN UP. PLEASE DON'T SAY THIS WILL BE AN EASY WIN OR A SURE WIN OR THIS OR THAT BECAUSE IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN LIKE THAT. NO GAME IS EASY.

It all started with that bullsh!t call from the ref 100 feet away on Pando. They gotta stop listening to the fvcking crowd and make the RIGHT calls, not spotty calls. That call doesn't happen, completely DIFFERENT game.

LET THE REF 6 FEET AWAY MAKE THE RIGHT CALL, NOT THE ONE 100 FEET AWAY!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, but Niedermayer got the elbow up, he took a DUMB penalty at a HORRIBLE time. He's supposed to be our leader right now, and this doesn't really make a good case for himself.

I didn't see most of the game, I missed the entire first and half of the second period, so I cannot comment on the entire game but I am getting sick and tired of this. This was a win we NEEDED, not an "easy win" or a "sure win", but a game we NEEDED. Three game losing streak now, and we don't have a whole lot of show for right now.

Sorry for the ranting folks, I've had a horrible night and this hasn't helped matters...ugh...

The two stars for tonights game... the two people responsible for the Canadians win:

koharskidon.jpgrooneychris.jpg

Yes exactly.

That game was cost by the refs...

It was a horrible call, and Burns acknowledged that as he was leaving the bench.

For you who disagree you must have been watching another game, like the refs.

Which one of those pieces of dog sh!t called the penalty from 100 feet away?

And can't the refs talk over penalties too? Like one can call and penalty and the other one can say, "Hey man, I was at the right angle and it really wasn't a penalty"? See now that's what the 2 ref system should be, but no. The other ref who knows it isn't a penalty just fvcking stands there and let's the other guy go ahead with the call..

WHAT'S THE POINT OF HAVING 2 OF THEM OUT THERE?!?! It's a waste of $$. Waste of my ranting time and emotions!

neids penalty was right on, the pando penalty on the otherhand is what got the devils upset, and burns also, he even mock applauded the refs as he was leaving the ice, he is so upset because there were at least 3-4 penaltys earlier in the period that should of been called, and weren't, then this one is called...

The refs let a lot of the Devils antics go and we were lucky. You guys should stop blaming the damnr ef. This was the Devisl that lost the game for themselves, not the refs. The ref excuse is lame.

The excuse is not "lame" because although some penalties the Devils made were true penalties (and I won't deny it), they did not call the dozen or so penalties the habs made. hence why I say they were the ones that cost tonight's game.

Believe me, I'm not happy with the way the Devils have been playing either.

Kind of reminds you about last year with Michel Therien yelling at the refs. Last year we won because the refs didn't call an obvious goalie interference.

Not the refs fault we loss. I blame it on bad play from the team and Niedermayer's horrible penalty.

Edited by devilsrule33

i predict a fine coming for burns for criticing the officiating.

nah, all he did was clap and thanked them for a wonderful job. I don't think a fine will come with that. Now if he threw a bench on to the ice, that would probably get a fine. If I were the coach, I would've actually run out on the ice and started screaming at the ref.... and that is why I am not a coach!

neids penalty was right on, the pando penalty on the otherhand is what got the devils upset, and burns also, he even mock applauded the refs as he was leaving the ice, he is so upset because there were at least 3-4 penaltys earlier in the period that should of been called, and weren't, then this one is called...

It's called consistency, and the refs were not tonight.

I was extremely annoyed at the calls tonight...

Garbage game, garbage goal at the end (sorry Marty you had a great game but that last one sucked) and GARBAGE officiating.

If Clemmy doesn't play in Florida I'm gonna have to be committed. :P

That makes sense! Let's bench the guy who single handedly kept us from getting blown out.

How do you figure that last one was Marty's fault?

It's called consistency, and the refs were not tonight.

I was extremely annoyed at the calls tonight...

anyone who watches the FSN feed knows even doc was grasping for words on the lack of the refs consistency.

Edited by njdevils_info

The Habs got ONE penalty called against them.  You gonna tell me they were angels on the ice?  WHAT HOMERISM BY THE REFS!  I'm sick.  :puke:   Marty made 39 saves.  :hail:

That game could have easily gone 7-1 in the habs favor. I think marty should get a star of the game

EDIT: He got the first star of the game, actually

Edited by njdevils_info

Yes Doc was very upset and it's not like him to show any bias. But it was obvious to anyone watching the refs hurt the Devils. The one PP they got was cancelled out because they give G a dive????????????? But the player, I can't think of who, doesn't get called for diving? That dive would've been a 10 in the Olympics. I am fuming. And I don't generally blame refs either, but this was outrageous, they gift wrapped this win for the Habs. :angry: