What is YOUR Favorite line in Devils history?

ThreeCups

Your favorite Devils line  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite line in Devils history?

• "Crash Line"- Randy McKay, Bobby Holik, Mike Peluso
    • "Hell's Angels"- Petr Sykora, Steve Thomas, Bill Guerin
    • "A Line"- Petr Sykora, Jason Arnott, Patrik Elias
    • "ZZ Pops"- Zach Parise, Travis Zajac, Jamie Langenbrunner
    • Other

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Hell's Angels included in this list. They had some good chemistry for a short while.

They had a great run. It was long enough for the Devils merchandise department to get some hats made! I remember seeing a "HELL'S ANGELS" hat at one of the booths at CAA...

Crash Line. If the old Crash Line hat that I found in my closet wasn't so gnarly from being worn too much as a 12/13 year old, I'd totally wear it to a game this year. But I'm legitimately afraid to put it on my head right now, it's that gross looking. :lol:

Put it in the wash and resurrect it!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the Hell's Angels included in this list. They had some good chemistry for a short while.

Does anybody remember the poll they had on sportschannel when this line started to make some noise? Hell's Angels obviously won out but I remember one of the choices being the Gusto line? I would have went with that instead.

Anyways the thing I will remember most about that line is how they all had pretty solid careers but they left this team as nothing more then a bunch of pansy stiffs. Even with the two cups between Guerin and Sykora there are some bad memories and blood associated with this group.

Edited by SickMan

Gotta love the Crash Line. Everyone except Holik did. :glare:

Didn't Holik cry that this line was making his numbers suffer? F him...I will congratulate him and his agent on the biggest robbery in NHL history, also known as his 5 year $45 million deal from who else but the NEW YORK RANGERS... :lol: Still laughing about that one!

Didn't Holik cry that this line was making his numbers suffer?

He did. And to his credit, he carved himself a more important role on this team.

I know the Ranger contract bugged people to no end, but that wound should have healed when he publicly said that the Rangers were fundamentally the worst team in the league -- while he was still on the team. One of his best sound bytes -- from a man who had a ton of them.

My favorite while he was here: A clear Holik goal was ruled no goal and not overturned. Holik said the goal reviewer should be "collecting tolls on the NJ Turnpike."

My favorite while he was here: A clear Holik goal was ruled no goal and not overturned. Holik said the goal reviewer should be "collecting tolls on the NJ Turnpike."

:rofl: Well, considering pro sports is really a just sector of the entertainment business, at least New Jersey got its money's worth. :)

I can't vote for the a-line, Sykora was just too soft. I voted ZZPops, though I do feel guilty about not including Elias. I'm unofficially voting for the ZZPop power play with Elias on the wing and Langs on the point.

A line because they wereso much fun to watch....Petr Sykora at his best, Jason Arnott the power center, Patrik Elias just awesome....Crash Line was awesome too....those guys could jump start any game by tossing their weight around

Seems like a 2 horse race here! I did not think Hell's Angels would get many votes, but figured 1 or 2. I expected more votes for ZZ Pops, but I guess people will always have a soft spot for the Crashers and A Line! Both part of STANLEY CUP Winning teams....