Moment of the day

oat77

Sorry, I don't usually make posts like this, but it literally made me laugh out loud. Boomer just said this on his show: (paraphrasing)

"St. Louis learned last night what every player that puts on the blue shirt learns. You get everyone's best shot."

It's not a big deal, I just wasn't expecting that. All I could imagine is he thinks the Rangers are on par with the Yankees or something because their both in NY. I don't hate Boomer, but he just gets a little delusional about the Rangers sometimes.

Don't take this post to seriously. It was just for a laugh.

The delusion is strong over there - we joke about Lou's Kool Aid but they must have some crazyyyy strong stuff in the water over there to keep the illusion up.

I mean, honestly besides being an original six team, what have the Rangers done since '94 to make fans think they're some prestigious and model organization?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rags fans feel as if they belong in the same group as the Yankees and Giants because they're the "main" NYC team.  Yankees fans and Giants fans are definitely obnoxious, but at least their teams have done something recently to give their fans reasons to be like that.

The delusion is strong over there - we joke about Lou's Kool Aid but they must have some crazyyyy strong stuff in the water over there to keep the illusion up.

I mean, honestly besides being an original six team, what have the Rangers done since '94 to make fans think they're some prestigious and model organization?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GARDEN TRANSFORMED, BRUH, THE MECCA, BRUH, WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ARENA, BRUH...