HTC Droid Incredible

thegame346

I currently have the iPhone 4 and was thinking about switching to the droid incredible or droid x. AT&T will charge me $315 to cancel my contract and the phone will cost me 200 bucks. But I think I can sell the iPhone 4 for more than $515 so I was wondering how droid users felt about how the incredible and x compare to the iPhone. Thanks guys.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently have the iPhone 4 and was thinking about switching to the droid incredible or droid x. AT&T will charge me $315 to cancel my contract and the phone will cost me 200 bucks. But I think I can sell the iPhone 4 for more than $515 so I was wondering how droid users felt about how the incredible and x compare to the iPhone. Thanks guys.

its incredible.

Go to a verizon store and try them out.

I like the incredible since it runs the Sense UI which is a little nicer than the default one on the Droid X. The Droid X has a huge screen, almost a little too big for your pocket probably. Android will lead in market share in the coming years and apps will become standard on that platform. Also, you get free google nav with any android device which is win. REAL multitasking is also win as long as you are intelligent enough to be able to manage them since it will drain your battery.

Also, you get verizon's network which is better.

Edited by mrthemike