NFL Week 15

CRASHER

Thomas Jones has been a bit dissapointing and was so Sunday, the immortal Kevan Barlow ran the ball better against the Pats last year at Foxboro in sloppy weather no less. Leon Washington may not be an every-down back but if the Jets were better than 3-11 he'd be getting a lot more hype, the kid can play. Honestly the last true game-breaker the Jets had on offense was uh, Freeman McNeil?

That is one trade I think both teams would LOVE to undo.... can't disagree about Washington... if it wasn't for Hester he'd get more hooplah too

though I'd say that Curtis Martin guy was kinda game breaking too.....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not blaming her... I:

1. was sick of seeing her every 15 seconds

2. I totally and undoubtably HATE THE DAMN PINK JERSEYS.. they're not cute, they're not girly, they make the player on the front LOOK GAY :P

and no he can't have a sh!t game on the week of my playoffs :rant:

(two years in a tow best record... choked out in the first round by bad QB play... so I vented!! You're just not used to my old Devils recap style in the day... this was a nice old school CRASHER Line blow up at the world throwback)

not to mention we're still in the Hotel where I can see that damn football field in Seattle... yeah I need to relive that memory!!!

I do blame the team for not having a better backup QB Option then Brad Johnson though :P

Crash, I really, truley, absolutely do not believe that Jessica Simpson is to blame for this loss. C'mon, the KID can have a sub par game in his FIRST full year as a starter, can't he? He tried to force the ball a couple times, it was obvious he was hurting with that bum thumb. I think that was just a "wake up, you're not going to walk over everyone any more" game. We should absolutely destroy Carolina, and Romo should hit owens, a good, 15 times, and everything will be happy in Dallas again. Yay.

Blame Jerry Jones and Jessica Simpson's father for the loss. Jones loves the celebrity endorsement and Simpson needs the publicity for her failing "career".

These publicity stunt distractions are why a Jerry Jones team will never win a Superbowl again.

I don't see how any man under the year of 40 can be upset at seeing Jessica Simpson sporting a jersey with his favorite team's name on the front.

And I don't think Tony had any reason to be pulled in that game... they were down by less than a score, less than one possesion, the entire game.

She's still hot, carreer or not. (I really didn't mean to rhyme there)

And I think you'll be sadly mistaken, because Jerry has at least 10 more years as Cowboys owner, and with Tony Romo shaping up to be a dandy for a while, not seeing them bring home the Lombardi trophy would be a shock to alot of people.

Edited by MantaRay

Actually I thought the Jets were better off with Chad playing. I was worried about Clemens getting shellshocked (especially after that first INT for a TD) and Chad knows how to manage a game, hell he threw the ball better than Brady in the bad weather though I did think Brady just got greedy on a couple of throws, particularly the INT.

Thomas Jones has been a bit dissapointing and was so Sunday, the immortal Kevan Barlow ran the ball better against the Pats last year at Foxboro in sloppy weather no less. Leon Washington may not be an every-down back but if the Jets were better than 3-11 he'd be getting a lot more hype, the kid can play. Honestly the last true game-breaker the Jets had on offense was uh, Freeman McNeil?

Well I'm not going to act like a Cowboys guru as I didn't see the game but from what I've heard from my usual source of misinformation, ESPN, Owens came pretty close to one of his classic blow ups. This true?

As for Jessica simpson come on shes hot as hell. Just hope he dont knock her up ala tommy boy. :doh1:

Wow how many times do I have to say it was the PINK JERSEY I hated more then anything?? :P

and he was playing like ass... was it because the hand was injured... yes.... but when an injury hinders your ability to do your job... your ass should be on the damn bench!!! :rant:

Not at all true about Terrell Owens. If he says "Tony Romo is a God" ESPN will bash him for socially criticising him by usage of a relegion not all people believe in, and therefore, he is back to his old self. It actually has gotten pretty rediculous, how stereotypical they are about him, dubbing people who blow up as "Premature T-O's", and I'm damn sick of it. In reality, he was on the bench, and got angry, because he was upset his team was losing. It wasn't near a classic blowup, it was a player caring about his team and being upset when the game was lost.

Shows how little you know about TO. He would never say Romo is a god, he would more likely credit himself for Romo's gaudy stats. Don't get me wrong, I think Romo is a great QB, but Jones will more than likely promote him as a celebrity than care about his football development.

You will see TO "explode" more when Glenn comes back and takes away his "spotlight". Watch how quickly TO will turn on Romo then.

Oh heaven almighty get OVER yourself. I know alot more about TO then you do, don't try to fool yourself. And if you looked past your thick ego you'd see that i never said TO has said anything of the sort, just using that as an example of how awful E$PN portrays him. He isn't that bad at all anymore, and you know it. He defended Romo after that game and said that it wasn't all his fault at all. You won't say TO has changed until he grows fvcking wings and fly's himself to heaven, will you?

Oh heaven almighty get OVER yourself. I know alot more about TO then you do, don't try to fool yourself. And if you looked past your thick ego you'd see that i never said TO has said anything of the sort, just using that as an example of how awful E$PN portrays him. He isn't that bad at all anymore, and you know it. He defended Romo after that game and said that it wasn't all his fault at all. You won't say TO has changed until he grows fvcking wings and fly's himself to heaven, will you?

Heaven has to get over me. Based on your comments you know NOTHING about TO.

What he's says about Romo NOW is the same things he said about Garcia before Garcia went to the Pro Bowl and the same things he said about McNabb before McNabb lead the Eagles to the superbowl without TO. You will learn my young friend.

Wasn't TO on the team that went to the super bowl?

lol Pats won that year :dance: oooooo I had to :boogie::dizzy:

Yes, TO joined a team that was the NFC Champions BEFORE they got him. When TO got hurt the year they went to the Superbowl, they didn't miss him at all, which is why he pouted the next season.

ok, I've been watching from the sidelines and the comments Martysb3tt3r has been pointing out are mostly insane rantings from a highschool kid (no offense) but to say they didn't miss him is just as insane if not moreso...he's the reason why they were able to take the next step as well as why they only lost by 3 pts in the big show to begin with...they went from NFC East Champs to last place losers and the team TO is currently on now has the East Champs moniker....can't deny the facts, he is a force and a great player and makes teams better...

Most don't like him because of his attitude and whatever but once he's on your team and playing like he's playing now then you'll see the difference he makes....now the question of whether or not he'll blow up is a big one and one the media hopes for but I just don't think it'll happen...He's aging and looking for a ring because he wants to be known as the best or at least one of the best and stats or not he won't be considered that without a lombardi so if for that reason alone he'll keep his attitude in check...maybe in that process he's learned some things....he is still who he is and sure a comment will come out every now and then but to expect something like what happened with the iggles is just uninformed, media driven ignorance...

ok, I've been watching from the sidelines and the comments Martysb3tt3r has been pointing out are mostly insane rantings from a highschool kid (no offense) but to say they didn't miss him is just as insane if not moreso...he's the reason why they were able to take the next step as well as why they only lost by 3 pts in the big show to begin with...they went from NFC East Champs to last place losers and the team TO is currently on now has the East Champs moniker....can't deny the facts, he is a force and a great player and makes teams better...

Most don't like him because of his attitude and whatever but once he's on your team and playing like he's playing now then you'll see the difference he makes....now the question of whether or not he'll blow up is a big one and one the media hopes for but I just don't think it'll happen...He's aging and looking for a ring because he wants to be known as the best or at least one of the best and stats or not he won't be considered that without a lombardi so if for that reason alone he'll keep his attitude in check...maybe in that process he's learned some things....he is still who he is and sure a comment will come out every now and then but to expect something like what happened with the iggles is just uninformed, media driven ignorance...

Yes, the Eagles sucked since TO left, but that has much more to do with McNabb being injured and defections on the O-line and losing Stallworth to the Pats. In fact, the Eagles had much better passing stats AFTER TO went to Dallas (Unitl McNabb got hurt).

I believe that the Cowboys were a playoff team before TO got there as well, so he hasn't made any difference there either.

I think he is talented, but he is not a difference maker in anyway. Romo is the difference in the Cowboys, not TO. It is just a matter of time for another TO meltdown which will ultimately bring the Cowboys down with him. This isn't based on the media, its based on his history.

Just to turn the knife MORE on the Bills :evil:

Bills bus home after jet gets stuck in mud

CLEVELAND (AP) -- The Buffalo Bills charter plane got stuck in the mud Monday, so the team traveled home by bus.

The pilot took too wide a turn from one taxiway to another at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the front wheel of the plane got stuck, airport spokeswoman Pat Smith said. The team was not on board the plane.

"It wasn't snowing at the time. We don't know why he did this," Smith said.

The Bills, who lost to the Cleveland Browns 8-0 on Sunday, decided to take charter buses back to Buffalo. The five-bus caravan is expected to arrive by early afternoon.

"Everybody's fine and everybody's anxious to get home," Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold said.

Players were given the rest of the day off and not scheduled back until Wednesday, when they resume practice for the game against the New York Giants in Buffalo's home season finale.

The plane, which got stuck around 8 a.m., was being towed out of the mud. It didn't affect other flight

:rofl:

Clown, you know I happened to find a tape of the 93 Super Bowl in my-post-birthday apocalypse recovery day and I re-watched that game... the field was in HIDEOUS condition that day... and really no important a game played without snow on the field should be played on that crappy a turf!