Isles/Bolts

Weekes Head

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FINALLY SOME HOCKEY!!!

Eh? I watched the WNHL championship on CBC at lunch(Wickenheiser's team won - she's having quite a week!), then a midget-vs-NHL-All-Stars competition and then some pee-wee hockey was on the local cable channel. I've been watching hockey all day. And likely will be all night. (-:

OT but I really like those Michelle Kwan/Kristi Yamaguchi "Get it?" commercials. "...yeah, but I wouldn't want to see you with a playoff beard!" :rofl:

have you noticed the cheesy way that they change the center ice logo to match the

team of the broadcast ???

:lol: No CRASHER I didn't! guess I'll have to look out for it next time it's on.

it was that ONE second that came in clear last night was seeing it with the

Stars logo last night and then remember seeing the Meadowlands one too...

Jesus I need a hobby :P

What's even more sad is that I'M a fan of figure skating! I've loved it since I was about five years old, I grew up on it. Yeah, bet you don't hear that everyday -- a hockey/figure skating fan!

I guess it's fitting that my favorite movie is The Cutting Edge -- combines hockey and figure skating and a little romance inbetween (yeah yeah, I may be a hockey fan but I AM a girl!)

RD figure skating has a major female demographic and appeal to it... so I can accept

that :D

and yes.. Cutting Edge = MAJOR Estrogen Movie !!!

then again I refused to see the Van Damn Movie about the Bomb and the Cup FInals

cause they told me the BlackHawks lost the game to the Penguins in the movie.... or

I never saw Mystery, Alaska cause the Rangers win the big game

I'm a bit nutty, by admission !

Come on, you gotta love "Dooglas", the wanna-be hockey player (turned pairs figure skater with the absolute BITCH Kate) who got rejected by all the NHL teams because of an eye injury!

How he got the eye injury was pretty funny though, I don't know how EVERYONE could run into him like that AFTER he had scored the goal. What, did they find no reason to STOP skating and just slam into the boards or something? :lol:

Toe pick!  ;)

My favorite part!

Kate hits Doug in the head with a slapshot (after she throws the temper tantrum, no less), he has to go to the hospital and she gets all nervous...he comes out with the bandages ALL OVER his face and is all moaning in sh!t and she's like "what is it?!?!" (all worried, no less) and he takes the bandages off..."TOE PICK!"

"Not like his nose was perfect or anything..." :rofl:

Come on, you gotta love "Dooglas", the wanna-be hockey player (turned pairs figure skater with the absolute BITCH Kate) who got rejected by all the NHL teams because of an eye injury!

How he got the eye injury was pretty funny though, I don't know how EVERYONE could run into him like that AFTER he had scored the goal. What, did they find no reason to STOP skating and just slam into the boards or something? :lol:

if I was made to watch I'd proablably not make too much fun of it at least

the whole eye thing kinda reminds me of Zelepukin which is a bad thing too...

bah, one thing of never dating someone you don't need an airplane of a 5 hour drive to

see.. they don't have time to make you see this kinda stuff either :evil:

(well since... ummm.. too long... never mind this whole post :unsure::blink: )

yeah I'm watching

anyone catch the Melrose goof of saying "Well the Preds would love the scroe to be

0-0 and a chance to get 2 points out of this game !"

ummm... when do they award 2 points for a PLAYOFF game.. and do you get 3 for

the OT win and 4 for a Double OT win and so on ??? :evil: