The Fans

95Crash

Alright, tonight's the night to show the Devs whose building this really is. We need to get some pro-Brodeur chants and some pro-Madden chants going early on in this game. And some pro-Elias chants too.

And here's hoping we get one by Lundqvist and grab the lead early tonight. Because if that happens, there's gonna be a sweet serenade coming from the rafters, a long drawn out:

"HEN ... REEE! ... HEN ... REEE! ... HEN ... REEE! ... HEN ... REEE!"

Then we'll really see whose house this is.

:lol:

GO DEVILS.

:koolaid:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, the fans in general are a quiet bunch.

That is true. But hopefully, after having had some time to reflect on all those anti-Devils chants that Brodeur and the Devils had to endure those first two games at home, Devils fans will have their lungs ready to roar tonight.

It's not like Devils fans have never made noise. There were plenty of playoff games at the old CAA in which Devils fans had the arena rocking. As a matter of fact, just two years ago against the Rangers in the playoffs Devils fans were going wild.

LET'S GO DEVILS!

What crawled up your ass and died? I love the Marty's Better chant, but it's hard to say it right now with us losing 9 of the last 10 to NYR and Lundqvist's mammoth sized pads.

I'm not bitching about Devils fans not being loud enough. You both completely misunderstood my comments. Thanks for jumping down my throat, jackasses. It's Rangers' bandwagon fans that get into it even though they'll pretend hockey never existed once the Rags get eliminated. The Devils fans are always there, but the Rags fans only show up after the Rags clinch a playoff spot.

OK, ease up fellas. Simple misunderstanding....now let me pour you all a nice big glass of :koolaid: !