NFL Week 16

CRASHER

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha.. I love how the SEAHAWKS are playing more with a passion than the Jets.. the offense for NY has done NOTHING since the opening drive. This should be 14-3 Seahawks, they are lucky its 7-3.

Jets better treat this as a must-win because I dont see New England losing to Buffalo.

BTW whats with the Jets getting these anti-NY announcers? This dude is like going nuts for every little thing Seattle does.

Edited by nmigliore

Typical heartless, gutless pieces of crap. Watch, they'll lose this week and then annoy me even more next week by FINALLY showing up against the damn Dolphins, knocking them out and giving NE the division again :argh:

No. They will win this game and then LOSE next week with Chad Pennington totally outplaying Favre; just like he has all year.

No. They will win this game and then LOSE next week with Chad Pennington totally outplaying Favre; just like he has all year.

If that happens Jet management and fans deserve that, for the way the fans treated Chad last year and management did offseason. If we can't (won't) make the playoffs I hope he gets there, and not just because of the NE factor.

But I was worried about this game anyway, Seattle's been playing too well for a 3-11 team, they even almost beat the Patriots who've been killing everyone else lately.

If that happens Jet management and fans deserve that, for the way the fans treated Chad last year and management did offseason. If we can't (won't) make the playoffs I hope he gets there, and not just because of the NE factor.

But I was worried about this game anyway, Seattle's been playing too well for a 3-11 team, they even almost beat the Patriots who've been killing everyone else lately.

It looks like SEA is all fired up.. much more alive than NYJ.. It seems like every road game the Jets play the opposing team and fans, even though they suck, are going nuts.. Maybe its because this is Holmgren's last home game.. Or they get pumped to beat the Jets (like the NL East teams conspiring to beat the Mets, like that wasn't obvious.... anyway..)

Ha.. I love how the SEAHAWKS are playing more with a passion than the Jets.. the offense for NY has done NOTHING since the opening drive. This should be 14-3 Seahawks, they are lucky its 7-3.

Jets better treat this as a must-win because I dont see New England losing to Buffalo.

BTW whats with the Jets getting these anti-NY announcers? This dude is like going nuts for every little thing Seattle does.

Nah, they're neutral.

yea game over, jets lost

Now the question is...will Buffalo have some motivation to knock off NE next week?

awful tackling. I really wish the Jets cared. But they're cowards, pukes, and losers

Mangina? I would fire him after the game. Westhoff can be the coach for the Miami game. Our team has been outcoached and unprepared 4 consecutive weeks. We have the talent, we don't have the brains on the sidelines to make it work.

Edited by '7'

TV.....off

Mangini....BEHEADED PLEASE

And now I think back to all the snaps other QB's get against us when it's 1 or 2 seconds after the play clock hits 0. But the Jets...nah we never get that break

obvious PI against coles...no flag. He was big hel 20 yards down field!

Funny how some of these guys in the NFL cant catch a ball.. a horrible drop from Bubba Franks before and here Ty Law just lets the ball slide through his hands..

They can catch

But when they become Jets, "something" ends up happening to these players.

Ok well this is it.. assuming SEA punts, this is a do or die drive for Favre and the Jets.. And I will guarantee you they will not catch one of those breaks defensively like they did last week vs BUF if they dont score on this drive

Edited by nmigliore