SAW II

twistedwrister

I went to see SAW II opening night, and i loved it i felt it to be as good as if not better than the first movie which i also love.I was wondering if anyone else has seen it yet, and what they thought of it, because i have heard from people who thought it was a major let down and etc, im just interesdted to see the overall consensus.

wasn't planning on seeing it cause I thought the first missed the mark on getting me at the end with the twist ending

though after the disappointment from the DOOM movie... how bad can it be?

though after the disappointment from the DOOM movie... how bad can it be?

you saw doom and thought it was going to be good? wow! :huh:

Well I ENJOYED the Rock's last two movies and loved the video game too.. and after seeing that resident evil made some decent movies I had hope... ah well

it was only $5 :)

I thought the acting was horrific in part 1 although i liked the story.. i intend on seeing part 2.. hoping they improve the acting.. i laughed more in part one then got scared

Ultra gore like this really disturbs me...I mean how SICK must the people be to come up with this stuff!???

You have NO idea ;)B ):whistling:

I did see Devils Rejects... crazy but kindaa fun movie... reminded me a LOT of Natural Born Killers !

Doom was easily one of the worst movies I've seen this year which says quite a bit considering how few good movies have actually been released over the last few years.  I caught Saw II the other day since Best Buy had a free movie ticket included with the original on DVD and I was pretty disappointed by it after all was said and done.  Like most sequels, it didn't seem to offer up anything new ideas-wise or venture any new ground imo.  Seemed like a lazy and uninspired rehash with an ending begging for a 3rd one running to the well and grabbing an old idea from the Halloween legacy movies of old.  Wahlberg's brother didn't seem very convincing to me in his role which made things even worse.  Movie fans deserve more creativity and originality then this if the studios are going to continue to offer up excuses less relevant to the real ones keeping more and more people away from theaters now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:hail: DOOM SUCKED

I was SOOO let down. I've been a FANATIC of the game since it first came out in 1993. nothing short of disappointing

saw Saw 2... hmmm, figured lots of it out... it was ok.. i dunno.. why dont people just follow the directions given..then they would get what they want. the guy said sit and talk.. if ya sat and talked he would have had his son. grrrr!