Brodeur in Position for 400th Win

Risky

With all the doom and gloom (of which I am guilty as well), I figured this could be a bright-spot. If we beat Philly tomorrow, Brodeur is poised to get his 400th win against the Rangers on Monday.

Wouldn't that be sweeeet.

A 38-21-11 record after the Ranger's game count much much more for me...

Buuuut can be a good milestones for marty I agree :P

(damn... I can't understand me when I read my own message :( )

(baaa anyway You are accustomed now :dance: )

I have to say, Moustic writes impressive English for learning it from a message board where we speak in geeky hacker codes. He gets my thumbs-up.

English is hard to learn as a second language -- all the puns and idiosyncracies (sarcasm, especially) must be incredibly difficult.

I have to say, Moustic writes impressive English for learning it from a message board where we speak in geeky hacker codes. He gets my thumbs-up.

English is hard to learn as a second language -- all the puns and idiosyncracies (sarcasm, especially) must be incredibly difficult.

Also the fact that English is really part German part French part Norse part Celtic part Latin part whatever...I don't think it is an easy language to learn the CORRECT way much less adding in all the parts you are talking about.

I congratulate Moustic as well. He does just fine. I think we understand him almost all the time...which is about what you can say for those of us who are native English speakers.