Let Me Get This Out Of The Way Before Game

SportsTalkRadio

many years ago it was reported by the insane montreal hockey writers that he was sharing a bedroom with a gay french singer (vosine?) that's all i've heard but he's never tried to deny it like Wendel Clark.

Richer got treatment for his depression and is doing much better. He hasn't played in the league for 2 years but still doesn't consider himself retired and stated at the Heritage Classic that he would like to come back.

Who cares if he is or isn't? Thats his business not ours.

He was brought here to help us win a Cup. He did that. What he does off the ice I could care less about. He didn't murder someone, he may POSSIBLY just choose a different lifestyle.

Hey look, I love Stephane Richer the hockey player - and yes, he did help us win a Cup...but I am talking about him living and leading a lifestyle with absolute certain eternal consequences. For his sake, if it is indeed true, I hope he gets some help. That's all.

That's bigotry.

he's just worried about STD's or something.

forget it, I stand corrected

Puddy what can I tell you...bigotry in your book is different from that in God's Book. You choose the route associated with the thoughts and opinions of man...I'll stick with the Big Guy upstairs and take my chances there.

that's just crazy, I shouldn't have even responded to this

Edited by '7'

It isn't bigotry....i am not saying i agree with him....i am just saying that it is in most regards a religious belief......I didnt believe it but the bible clearly says that man shall not lie with man......along with man shall not lie with animal and man shall not lie with a bunch of other crap...

Some people take it literal....I have no problem with homosexuals....and i think it is Stephans personal life which we shouldnt judge him by...

He was a great hockey player and our judgements should be based on that because that is all we truely know him for...his athletic ability...

Edited by oofrostonoo