TV Show

UnderDogX

These days my must-watch shows are How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, and Mythbusters. My usually-watch list is a bit bigger:

Eureka

Warehouse 13

Family Guy

Futurama

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

The Daily Show

The Colbert Report

Falling Skies

Alphas

The Closer

CSI NY

CSI Miami

Modern Family

And on the weekends I tend to land on either the Food Network, Cooking Channel, HGTV, or DIY Network if I'm looking for something to watch and there's nothing else on.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Teen Wolf has confirmed 2012 Season 2.

George Lopez show canceled due to ratings, Conan isn't far behind.

Dont you DARE say Conan is on the brink of being canceled!

Teen Wolf was pretty good last night. Hopefully they dont kill it in season two. I feel like last night they shot it differently and all of a sudden got a bit "cocky" with themselves. Still good though.

Ghost Hunter

Ghost Hunter International

STorage Wars

Billy the Exterminator

i love Storage Wars... so awesome (Watching it as i type in fact)

and Hoarders

Through The Wormhole is epic as well, and most stuff on Science/Nat Geo/Discovery/History

Guest BelieveinBrodeur

i love Storage Wars... so awesome (Watching it as i type in fact)

and Hoarders

Through The Wormhole is epic as well, and most stuff on Science/Nat Geo/Discovery/History

Great channel, Even I like to watch them very educational and interesting

• 1 month later...

new show premiered tonight and I had to check it out. I'm now dubbing it the Jesus Batman and Ben show. Its called Person of Interest and stars Michael Emerson (Lost's Ben Linus) and Jim Caviezel (sp?) (Passion of the Christ). It has a really good concept, Emerson plays Finch a guy who basically picks Caviezel to help him find out what is going to happen with certain "people of interest." Finch is given a social and only knows they are going to be involved in something bad (murder, kidnapping, ect...). Fans of Lost will find hilarity in hearing Ben talking about numbers and lists but the show does an excellent job of explaining what is going on with that so its not in the back of the audience's head. Anyway, good action and Caviezel is just all around bad ass in this show, a combo of, well, Jesus and Batman really. :) Definitely worth checking out.

Also glad to see Community and Big Bang back. Not really sure what I think about The Office yet. Its the details that irk me with the first episode of the season. Spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet. Andy?!? Really?!? And the new guy, Robert California...CEO of a company that bought out Dunder Mifflin and he happens to hang out at the Scranton Branch? Its a stretch and maybe one thats going to eat at me enough to wash my hands of it...but we'll see.

new show premiered tonight and I had to check it out. I'm now dubbing it the Jesus Batman and Ben show. Its called Person of Interest and stars Michael Emerson (Lost's Ben Linus) and Jim Caviezel (sp?) (Passion of the Christ). It has a really good concept, Emerson plays Finch a guy who basically picks Caviezel to help him find out what is going to happen with certain "people of interest." Finch is given a social and only knows they are going to be involved in something bad (murder, kidnapping, ect...). Fans of Lost will find hilarity in hearing Ben talking about numbers and lists but the show does an excellent job of explaining what is going on with that so its not in the back of the audience's head. Anyway, good action and Caviezel is just all around bad ass in this show, a combo of, well, Jesus and Batman really. :) Definitely worth checking out.

Also glad to see Community and Big Bang back. Not really sure what I think about The Office yet. Its the details that irk me with the first episode of the season. Spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet. Andy?!? Really?!? And the new guy, Robert California...CEO of a company that bought out Dunder Mifflin and he happens to hang out at the Scranton Branch? Its a stretch and maybe one thats going to eat at me enough to wash my hands of it...but we'll see.

Thanks for the heads-up on Person of Interest. It just happens to be replaying tonight (Saturday) so I decided to DVR it. I was a big Lost fan.

Can't watch anything on CBS as they all seem so "cookie-cutter" comedies.

Aside from Modern Family, 30 Rock, Community and the Simpsons everything else under the description of "Comedy" seems stale and just missing the mark. "Louie" started out pretty good, but kind of boring me this season.

The only shows of interest:

Breaking Bad

Dexter

Mad Men

I have heard great things about Walking Dead and also House of Thrones. But haven't seen them yet.