BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

BOR-ING HOCK-EY!

Your kidding right?

Ummmm I'm not saying that period was boring I'm saying I want the 3rd to be boring, because that's the best chance of us winning if we play typical Devils hockey (or however they played before this year). Of course it is a playoff game so it's virtually impossible for the 3rd to be boring.

Yeah, I guess I thought it was behind because of the wording. Does it hurt to says Devils first and then the Flyers?

If the Flyers were winnign it would be the Flyers lead the Devils as in leading a pack. Since they're losing, it's Flyers trail the Devils as in following someone or something.

On Espn2 I get baseball.

Local TV blackout for you. Same thing here in Delaware (But mine is due to the Flyers broadcast on Comcast).

Basically, everyone outside NJ and Philly areas are watching it on ESPN, while we (mostly) are forced to watch the local coverage.

the 2nd elias goal went off johnsson's ass

Looked like it went off his shoulder to me.

Edit: looked like his shoulder blade to me.. Chico said Elbow... would have been funny if it was his ass tho!

Edited by langsgirl

Those of us out of market and who get center ice get to choose which coverage - ESPN2 or Doc and Chico! But the Avs/Stars game is local so I am stuck with the local Avs commentators who are hockey idiots and really biased - if anyone touches Forsberg they call foul!

Edited by COdevsfan