I don't want hear anything

halfsharkalligatorhalfman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A win tonight was so important. :( I still think they can do it but they have to really want it.

On a side note, Jon Bon Jovi was 6 rows in front of me, damn he still looks good.  :uni:

:angry: dammit !!! Im a Bon Jovi fan since Day 1 :P (ok people whats that from? ;) ) Last nite we were watching the Nashville game and Amy Grant was there..big woop.. and I said to my boyfriend, we need people at our games... Bon Jovi, Donald Trump and Springsteen need to be there.... It's like I'm psychic.. or i Like telepathecally made him come... hahahahaha :rolleyes:

Or maybe I'm Bulemic and can read minds :D

Edited by langsgirl

A win tonight was so important. :( I still think they can do it but they have to really want it.

On a side note, Jon Bon Jovi was 6 rows in front of me, damn he still looks good.  :uni:

:angry: dammit !!! Im a Bon Jovi fan since Day 1 :P (ok people whats that from? ;) ) Last nite we were watching the Nashville game and Amy Grant was there..big woop.. and I said to my boyfriend, we need people at our games... Bon Jovi, Donald Trump and Springsteen need to be there.... It's like I'm psychic.. or i Like telepathecally made him come... hahahahaha :rolleyes:

Or maybe I'm Bulemic and can read minds :D

see now if you had come and said hi at intermission you'd have found this out sooner :)

On a side note, Jon Bon Jovi was 6 rows in front of me, damn he still looks good.

langs.. the mrs field's stand DOES sell diet coke too :)

be glad you don't have to fight the massive traffic in all the men's rooms :P

:P I meant damn the diet coke for making me have to pee... i got the diet coke before the game started right next to Mrs. Fields...

Lines in the mens room? Ummm HELLOOOOO earth to crasher... :argh: lines are the only thing u find in a ladies room.. thats y i always have to duck into mens rooms at bars :) hehe .... cant just unzip, whip it out, empty it out and leave... we got the whole system... and we actually wash our hands.. so it takes longer :)

And now that we are way off topic.. I will reiterate.. clearly we didn't win, but i think we played a great 2 periods... do the shots need to get in the goal.. of course.. but the effort was there... I like to see that!!

On a side note, Jon Bon Jovi was 6 rows in front of me, damn he still looks good. :uni:

A lurking poster got a picture of herself fondling him! :P Or vice versa :unsure:

The picture is too good ... of BOTH of them! How old is he now anyhow?

The problem was they'd get these long periods of sustained offense where they wouldn't score, then the bottom just fell out. Almost like the players were throwing a childish tantrum... "man, we're not scoring! WAAAHHH!" Just keep the pressure on... never give up, and eventually you'll get a bounce.

langs.. the mrs field's stand DOES sell diet coke too :)

be glad you don't have to fight the massive traffic in all the men's rooms :P

:P I meant damn the diet coke for making me have to pee... i got the diet coke before the game started right next to Mrs. Fields...

Lines in the mens room? Ummm HELLOOOOO earth to crasher... :argh: lines are the only thing u find in a ladies room.. thats y i always have to duck into mens rooms at bars :) hehe .... cant just unzip, whip it out, empty it out and leave... we got the whole system... and we actually wash our hands.. so it takes longer :)

And now that we are way off topic.. I will reiterate.. clearly we didn't win, but i think we played a great 2 periods... do the shots need to get in the goal.. of course.. but the effort was there... I like to see that!!

I got the worst nights sleep from that stinking large coffee. I'm such a spaz. I love sleep sleep is my friend and somehow I never seem to SLEEP! :argh: I DO sleep I mean I just get distracted from sleeping so easily...

OK, you know what... whocares?

The problem was they'd get these long periods of sustained offense where they wouldn't score, then the bottom just fell out. Almost like the players were throwing a childish tantrum... "man, we're not scoring! WAAAHHH!" Just keep the pressure on... never give up, and eventually you'll get a bounce.

Yes! Like the Senators did with Toronto. They were in a more desperate situation when it came to scoring yet they did it! Gotta love them. :hail:

:argh: Go Devils!! Let's score!! :clap::clap::pray:

He does look good. I think so many people lie about their ages that the people who tell the truth look "so YOUNG" Most 42 year olds are really 47! Actually that stupid submarine movie Bon Jovi was in I know a guy in that who was born in '64 -- this I know for a fact and he now says he's born in '69. it just irks me! I hate lies!

I happened to LIKE U-571 :P

(I think that's the 'stupid sub movie' you're referring too)

was kinda creepy that the engineer looked a LOT like Bobby Holik though

(heh.. looked him up for a pic.. but get THIS.. he was born Rutherford, New Jersey, USA :lol: )

(heh.. looked him up for a pic.. but get THIS.. he was born Rutherford, New Jersey, USA :lol: )

The second model of Holikenstein perhaps? Hahahahaha! :lol:

Das Boot was great. That ub40 or whatever seemd like a total rip.

I didn't know he was from NJ till I went for a pic of the guy :evil:

as for Das Boot.. do I have to deal with subtitiles ???

only reason I went to see the Passion of behind the Cucfix of Mel Gibson's Jesus was

to be really taboo and wear a Devils jersey to the movie :)

(heh.. looked him up for a pic.. but get THIS.. he was born Rutherford, New Jersey, USA  :lol: )

The second model of Holikenstein perhaps? Hahahahaha! :lol:

Das Boot was great. That ub40 or whatever seemd like a total rip.

UB40 - red red wine!