my photos from the game

ev0lemi

Cool! I'm in the background of the Hrdina picture. In the white jersey to the left of the NHL.com sign. B )

How do u even know that is you... its like a white spec :)

Cool!  I'm in the background of the Hrdina picture.  In the white jersey to the left of the NHL.com sign. B )

How do u even know that is you... its like a white spec :)

lol I remember someone holding a sign against the boards next to me during the warmups, and person in the Brodeur jersey with her back to the boards got in an argument with some guy over a puck that lasted for the entire warmup.

lol I remember someone holding a sign against the boards next to me during the warmups, and person in the Brodeur jersey with her back to the boards got in an argument with some guy over a puck that lasted for the entire warmup.

I remember once i was 2 rows from the boards in martys corner, everyitme the face off was in the circle i was on camera... I got home.. taped the replay.. and tried to show my mom where i was.. of course I knew who i was near and where i was.. but the flashes were so quick by the time i pointed me out... i was gone :) She thought I was crazy.... I already know I am!!

I remember once i was 2 rows from the boards in martys corner, everyitme the face off was in the circle i was on camera... I got home.. taped the replay.. and tried to show my mom where i was.. of course I knew who i was near and where i was.. but the flashes were so quick by the time i pointed me out... i was gone :) She thought I was crazy.... I already know I am!!

I've done the same exact thing. I had second row tickets in the lower level and Daneyko had taken a penalty right in front of us, so I showed my mom the play on the tape and was all excited that I could see myself on it. Of course she was just like "But all I see are blurs!" Oh well, I knew who it was lol.

Though earlier this season, I got on TV with my poster and Derek told me he could actually tell it was me then lol. Of course that was the one time I forget to have someone tape it for me. :rolleyes:

Cool! I'm in the background of the Hrdina picture. In the white jersey to the left of the NHL.com sign. B )

Hello!

i wanted to bring a sign with me to put over Igor's head if he was in the lineup but luckily i didnt have to!