Players Cars...

SwampsofJersey

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Nieds has a dark blue Audi station wagon (that's the one I've always seen him driving at practices) and a gold-ish SUV that I don't know the type of. I've also seen him in a Mini Cooper in pictures from someone that's met him. I don't like his cars lol.

The only other ones I can remember are that Pandolfo has a Porsche Ceyenne (sp?) and Brodeur had a Mercedes Benz S600, but that was at a practice almost two years ago. Then in one of the recent Devils games, they mentioned that Elias has an H2.

Yup, Chico said Elias has a hummer.

Heeheehee. OK, it's childish, but it still is funny.

I'm TERRIBLE with cars...

but Jamie drives a:

http://www.msnusers.com/thedevilspearl/dev...to&PhotoID=1068

Freeze drives a:

http://www.msnusers.com/thedevilspearl/dev...to&PhotoID=1071

and Rafalski drives a:

http://www.msnusers.com/thedevilspearl/dev...to&PhotoID=1067

OK, so it's not the most helpful thing in the world...

Edited by Elias Sports Bureau

I know Nieds has a dark blue Audi station wagon (that's the one I've always seen him driving at practices) and a gold-ish SUV that I don't know the type of. I've also seen him in a Mini Cooper in pictures from someone that's met him. I don't like his cars lol.

Audis and Minis! The man has taste! I've always wanted a mini: red with white stripes and a Union Jack on the top.

Im not a big fan of the Mini --- i mean its cute and all.. but just looks too funny.. just like the PT Cruiser.. and Beatles... but my mom drives a beetle.. and thats grown on me.. for a middle aged womans car only.. NO MEN !!!

I know Nieds has a dark blue Audi station wagon

I just got a newborn respect for Nieds. Probably an Audi S6. Exquisite taste!

Oh, that reminds me, Madden has an Audi, too. I don't know what kind, but it was brand new, so probably the most recent one (at the time, this was in September).

stevens: white dodge truck

brodeur: metallic gold hummer

A Silverado isn't a Dodge :saddevil: It's a Chevy/GMC. So it's NOT a Silverado huh? Come on :angry: if you're gonna be his keeper you've got to get this stuff straight. You already said Silverado so don't be chicken now!

I hate Dodge trucks... ram tough hmmph.. they annoy me of late - their look is getting TOO beefy - almost roley-poley even.

Great thread!

Anyone know what the young guys drive; Martin, Hale, Gionta, Brown, etc? Probably make me sick with the cars they are driving, and they are half my age. Oh well, heres to the offseason and the Jersey summer! :evil:

Ignorant Brit question: what's a Hummer? I presume it's not a car that goes 'huuuuuummmmm'.

PK: put the bunny back in the sig pleeeeeeease?

it's one of those army all-purpose cars that was modifed and sold to massively rich

people who want a status symbol basically, ciy

here's the website... lots of flash stuff there so no way to copy a pic of it:

http://www.hummer.com/

Ignorant Brit question: what's a Hummer? I presume it's not a car that goes 'huuuuuummmmm'.

PK: put the bunny back in the sig pleeeeeeease?

Thats funny u mentioned this.. because I almost told this story ina different thread.. and figured people would think I was crazy... One of my friends a few years back was dating a girl from Russia or somewhere... not positive if thats actually where but she had this very heavy accent and didnt know too much English. Anyhow apparently she had seen a hummer on the road and asked what it was a few days prior to the incident... and so we are walking in NYC and someone points out a car... and she..in her broken English goes "I like to do hummer" And we hadnt realized she was talking bout the car... that she Likes Hummers.. and so we all just stood in amazement... because she said DO hummer we thought she was talking bout the sexual meaning... it was really funny... OK guess u had to be there!!!

I like the pic of the H1. That is a seriously masculine car. Quite sexy infact. I love disused army vehicles. I would go to my Leaver's Ball in one if I wasn't getting a limo- tacky things.

Favourite cars?

mine's either an Aston Martin DB7 or a Jag SK8.

I like the pic of the H1. That is a seriously masculine car. Quite sexy infact. I love disused army vehicles. I would go to my Leaver's Ball in one if I wasn't getting a limo- tacky things.

Ciy, do you get the History Channel out there ??

There's lots of shows like that (Mail Call, with the guy from Full Metal Jacket, actually

the guy who made the movie the cult classic.. and of course Tactical to Practical...

both cool shows to watch when you can)

Yeah I do like the orignal hummer too (feel free to add lewd comments :P ) as well

but I just keep thinking of the damn gas mileage !!!

sounds like I need to meet Langs' Russian Friend :evil:

I like the old Hummer better than the new... and sorry Crasher.. she wasnt my friend.. just dating a friend of mine.. that was actually the only night I ever saw her.. we all went to a Dave Matthews concert at MSG. But i was so embarassed when half of 8th ave heard she likes to do Hummers! Lucky we weren't on 42nd!!!

ah well Langs.. it was a damn good try at least :)

long live hummers !!!!

of any kind ??

Ok I need to get out of this apartment.. it's too warm here :P

Would anyone like to buy a Forest Green '94 Ranger Rover County LWB with a cute Devils logo sticker on the bumper? Only 5k!

It's actually a really fun car if you've got the time to fool with it every 6 months and you actually USE it. I don't see the point if you're not going off roading though to be frank. I'd have a Mini if I didn't have a family to cart around -- AND if we didn't go off roading, often in inclement conditions.

An original Hummer, again, what's the point in real life? I mean you can't take the thing over 55 even. Of course living with drivers today I grant you, I'd feel safer in a personal-sized tank than a Mini any day!