What style of music do you listen to?

Satans Hockey

Rock (post-rock, experimental, instrumental, acoustic, indie, blues-rock, some progressive), blues, jazz, fusion, psychedelic (some neo-psychedelia), some post-grunge, folk, etc.

Mostly rock but i can like different styles.. just not lots of it...

just got back from the Staind Concert tonight  :D

At Starland Ballroom? Im there all the time.

Yup - i love it there so much more than birch HIll.. i hated that place... i was only there once for Fuel... and then tonight.. i wanna see Velvet Revolver sooooo bad tomorrow but it was sold out by the time i went to get tickets.. and Disturbed ios Friday this was just a kick ass week there...

im thinking of going to see LostProphets but not sure yet!! Defintely like my favorite local concert palce now... always a great view even when i stay close ;) to the back bar!! great view

Well then that was brilliant of him... not that i try to get abckstage.. but if i got to do it for thinking of something.. i wouldnt mind...

I always think if i ever went backstage I would be very shy and quiet and in person I am so not like that.. so the idea doesnt really thrill me... i remember i met bon jovi and rickie sambore when i was 12 and i loved bon jovi jsut as much then as i do now.. and i like looked at them and that was it.. i couldnt say a word.. and i meet rosie when i was 11 and besides answering her questions i didnt say a word. And i met dave matthews and Boyd Tinsley adn i tried to start a convo and after like 2 sentences i was coming up with nothing..lol

So i think unless someone approached me i would never try to go backstage lol

Oh yeah... WTF is with them chargin 8.50 for a mixed drink... i almost dropped tot he floor when someone ordere 2 beers.. 4.50 a peice.. (a whole bottle fit in the cup so i thought it was a decent price) and 2 rum and cokes and the bill was 26 bux... thats crazy... i mean it bigger then the drink u would get a bar but like 2 sips... maybe 6 bux.. even 7 but 8.50 is crazy.. im glad i only boughta beer and the other 3 drinks of mine were paid for lol!!! :P

Edited by langsgirl

Oh yeah... WTF is with them chargin 8.50 for a mixed drink... i almost dropped tot he floor when someone ordere 2 beers.. 4.50 a peice.. (a whole bottle fit in the cup so i thought it was a decent price) and 2 rum and cokes and the bill was 26 bux... thats crazy... i mean it bigger then the drink u would get a bar but like 2 sips... maybe 6 bux.. even 7 but 8.50 is crazy.. im glad i only boughta beer and the other 3 drinks of mine were paid for lol!!! :P

hahaha but you bought it and so did other people so thats why they are high prices because they know that you will still buy it

Oh yeah... WTF is with them chargin 8.50 for a mixed drink... i almost  dropped tot he floor when someone ordere 2 beers.. 4.50 a peice.. (a whole bottle fit in the cup so i thought it was a decent price) and 2 rum and cokes and the bill was 26 bux... thats crazy... i mean it bigger then the drink u would get a bar but like 2 sips... maybe 6 bux.. even 7 but 8.50 is crazy.. im glad i only boughta  beer and the other 3 drinks of mine were paid for lol!!! :P

hahaha but you bought it and so did other people so thats why they are high prices because they know that you will still buy it

NOPE NOT ME lol... i wouldnt ahe bought it.. im not that dumb and in need of a buzz... i bought the beer cause its the sme price as anywhere else.. i only bought the first one.. it was when others asked if i wanted a drink that i had no problem ordering the mixed drinks :)