My awesome Life Changing Experience

brodeurfanatic

Heres a little something about my religion, Christianity.

Um let me explain something.. out of all the religions studied.. there are two characteristics that all religions can fall into... religions that depend on works and the other religions that fall under grace ( a gift given when it is not deserved) and its really hit me that only one religion falls under grace.. where believers are saved from grace and not by works. This religion is my lifestyle which is CHRISTIANITY ( my God is Jesus).. don

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not criticizing what u wrote at all.. those were once my beliefs as well.. and might still be i just started questioning everything when i got older and bad sh!t kept happening to me.. but.. what exactly was your life changing experience.. i read the whole post and didnt see it, do u just mean christianity was your life changing experience?

So basically your saying you believe in A BOOK because everyone else believes in A BOOK. That's sounds so wonderful. :rolleyes: I wish someone would find jesus christs skeleton because then that would make christianity absolutely pointless.

First off, Muhammad was a sheepherder guy, but he was curious for all of his life, and thats why Allah sent him the message.

According to the Quran, Allah chose the slaves of Egypt first. When they pulled away from their faith, He sent a similar message to Jesus Chriss, but them, some Christians started to pull away, so He sent a message to the Propet Muhammad.

people have tried looking for his skeleton, but NO ONE FOUND IT.

50 yrs ago, and athiest broke into a mosque where the prophet was buried, he oppened up the grave, and Muhammad was not decomposed, it seemed like he just died yesterday. Coincidence, I dont think so.

NJDevilsonfire, how do u think life came to be, how do u think a unverse came to be, I dont think that irt came out of nowhere, someone created it, and the someone is Allah.

I know it is the true religion because the Bible predicted the coming of Muhammad

I know that it is the true religion because it predicted the coming of Hitler

It predicted 9/11, and dont forget the scientific evidence.

I know it is the true religion because the Bible predicted the coming of Muhammad

You also believe in a book. I believe that people who believe in whatever the hell god you chose are weak. They need to have something to believe, which is fine with me, its just not something I believe. Im not a science geek and im not going to give you some scientific answer. What I believe is right in my sig.

Organized religon in the United States is nothing more then a business. I believe it was L Ron Hubbard who said, if you want to be a millionare, invent a religion. This was said before he invented the Church of Scientology, when he did that, he made more money selling his religion, then he did with all of his previous book sales.

The religions that I know of are nothing more then a pathway through life. It tells you how to live your life, that's all it is.

Do me one thing, quesiton what is told to you, because if you follow this blindly and numbmindedly, then I can't respect you, but if you ask questions and believe in the answers whole heartedly, more power to you and I'm glad you found your guide in life.

Here is something I've always wondered:

In this thread it was said someone must have created the universe and so that must be Allah(or the Christian god, or whomever) since he is all knowing and all powerful and was the only thing around then to do it.

What I want to know is why the universe couldn't have just always been and always will be? Why did someone need to create the universe? Because if someone HAD to create the universe then I think I could just as well argue God HAD to be created by someone other being. Eventually something had to always have been here and always will be here, many people choose to believe thats God, other choose to believe its the universe itself. Saying the universe HAD to be created by someone isn't an arguement that floats because it isn't necessarily true, and it doesn't prove God as being a highest being even if it was true.

-Scott

religion is stupid. It was created by an ancient form of people that couldn't explain things back then that are now known cause of science.

What is that lightning coming from the sky? oh , it must be a God... :rolleyes: 1000s of generations later we come to Bibles, Christ, etc etc...

So many INNOCENT people have suffered cause of religion, what's so freakin great about it? killing in the name of a god, or killing someone cause of not beleiving in ur god... :rolleyes: religion is one of humanitiest most stupid of creations... the only good things that come out of it is the art (gothic catherdrals, shrines, temples,etc)

How many a people's lives have been wasted by waiting for their prayers to be answered by a God that doesn't exist...

Yes, we had this discussion before...

In this thread it was said someone must have created the universe and so that must be Allah(or the Christian god, or whomever) since he is all knowing and all powerful and was the only thing around then to do it.

What I want to know is why the universe couldn't have just always been and always will be? Why did someone need to create the universe? Because if someone HAD to create the universe then I think I could just as well argue God HAD to be created by someone other being. Eventually something had to always have been here and always will be here, many people choose to believe thats God, other choose to believe its the universe itself. Saying the universe HAD to be created by someone isn't an arguement that floats because it isn't necessarily true, and it doesn't prove God as being a highest being even if it was true.

-Scott

yeah i know, some one musthave created Allah too, and omeone must have sreated him and so forth. It is said that we find that out after we die, on the Day of Judgement.

What I want to know is why the universe couldn't have just always been and always will be?  Why did someone need to create the universe?  Because if someone HAD to create the universe then I think I could just as well argue God HAD to be created by someone other being.  Eventually something had to always have been here and always will be here, many people choose to believe thats God, other choose to believe its the universe itself.  Saying the universe HAD to be created by someone isn't an arguement that floats because it isn't necessarily true, and it doesn't prove God as being a highest being even if it was true.

-Scott

yeah i know, some one musthave created Allah too, and omeone must have sreated him and so forth. It is said that we find that out after we die, on the Day of Judgement.

Then God can't be all-powerful and all-knowing because he isn't at the top of the food chain, right? Also, in that case how did the guy at the top of the chain come to be?

-Scott

What I want to know is why the universe couldn't have just always been and always will be?

he is all-powerful to us

there is someone else who is all-powerful to him, but he does not mention that

all he says in the last chapters of the Quran is "You will find out more after you die"

Maybe Allah is some smart dude who made us for a science project and decided our faith.

Well if thats true then he has decided I will always argue against organized relgions. :D

I actually went to a catholic college and had to take a few religion classes and if I did ever become religious I would choose Islam but as it is I guess he chose for me to follow none of the above.

-Scott

I guess since he says u will find out when u die that is why all those crazy people risk their lives.. ok not risk.. but put their lives up to be killed in order to do other terrible things to people... i always wondered y they are so willing to die for someone else.. when the person telling them to do it still lives!

I guess since he says u will find out when u die that is why all those crazy people risk their lives.. ok not risk.. but put their lives up to be killed in order to do other terrible things to people... i always wondered y they are so willing to die for someone else.. when the person telling them to do it still lives!

That and all the virgins. :uni:

-Scott

I wish someone would find jesus christs skeleton because then that would make christianity absolutely pointless.

The reason why Jesus Christ died and did not leave his body on earth was because of one simple fact! To show he is risen from the dead and he is a living God! Now u tell me that people found allas corps.. i dont think that shows that he is living i think he was just a false prohpet who the Devil used. Even Jesus speaks sabout being careful not to beleive in false prophets that will come your way.

Did alla die for everyones sins? Did alla die so we can have eternall life by the grace of God?

I dont think so :dance:

Edited by brodeurfanatic

What I want to know is why the universe couldn't have just always been and always will be?  Why did someone need to create the universe?  Because if someone HAD to create the universe then I think I could just as well argue God HAD to be created by someone other being.  Eventually something had to always have been here and always will be here, many people choose to believe thats God, other choose to believe its the universe itself.  Saying the universe HAD to be created by someone isn't an arguement that floats because it isn't necessarily true, and it doesn't prove God as being a highest being even if it was true.

-Scott

Hello Only one God could have made the universe. There is no One better than God .. As the alla religion beleieves there is.. bluntly they are wrong. If God could not make the world.. would he still be God? Off course not. God is at the very top and no one else is above him .. no one knows who created him.. perhaps our earthly minds cant comprehend it. But after we die the bible says we will be judged by God.. why dont you ask him then!

Edited by brodeurfanatic

I am not criticizing what u wrote at all.. those were once my beliefs as well.. and might still be i just started questioning everything when i got older and bad sh!t kept happening to me..

Hey man dont lose faith.. People always ask the Question.. why did God let this happen, why did God allow famine.. THats because people are looking at the wrong place for the answer. For example famine.. Its not Gods fault there famine! No!! Its humans if thewealthy western worlds would share there money then there wouldnt be faminm in this world would there. Its because of the worlds SIN that leads to bad things that happen in our life.. But the best thing abiyt being a christian is that God will help you out during those rough times and really comfort you.