Any word on Foster?

Darwindog

What's up with his arm? shoulder? whatever....?  :noclue:

Sorry I'm too lazy to look in the real world :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know about his health but he has played in 9 of the 14 games at Albany. Goal production is low (1) and he as three assists. Shooting 6%. Doesn't look too good but I don't know how healthy he is. This exhaustive analysis is based solely on the stat sheets on the River Rats website.

He's been in and out of the lineup with various injuries, and when he's in the lineup, he's usually on the fourth line with Skrlac and Janssen. During that Norfolk game, he came out with a full face cage on, but no one seems to remember what happened (and none of the papers are saying). He did hurt his shoulder during that Norfolk game. I looked over at the bench and saw someone stuffing something under his shoulder pad. First thought was an ice bag, but then I thought I saw him later, so then I thought just some extra padding, but then I read that he left with the arm in a sling, so I thought ice bag again.