Cancellation of Season to be Announced w/in 48 hrs

Risky

Ive had it.

Seriously Im totally done now.

Screw them all.

Nice job Bettman you moron, you piece of garbage.

Nice good Goodenow, you prick.

Players, enjoy living like NORMAL people.

Good job SCREWING over people that work for these teams to make ENDS MEAT

Fans, DONT $UCKER YOURSELLF ANYMORE!!!! DOnt fall prey to their garbage.

LOTCB signing off.

I was flipping channels and on Pardon the Interruption they do a rundown of topic and I noticed that the NHL season was up next, so I watched and first thing out of the guy's mouth was a snide comment about how for 3 years they've tried to avoid having to talk about hockey and now it looks like they won't have to worry about it anymore. They said the cancelletion was long overdue. The owners had anticipated a lost season all along and that an unnamed owner said it would be forthcoming shortly.

I am saddened that this is indeed the end. It's like knowing someone is dying, and so when they finally die you think you're prepared, but nothing can ever prepare you for the death. As much as I hated being strung along, the cancellation sucks, no hope, no hockey and I can only hope not forever.

well... we ARE going to an alumni game or two I think.

:saddevil: Rebecca just HAS to wear her Stevens sweater and root for Devils even if they are the old men! :P We got her hockey skates for her birthday and she went NUTS in the hockey store (known to her as "ah-kee tore!" ) and of course shouted "DEH-BOHS!!!" every time she saw Devil paraphernalia. My husband was DYING but no one else in the store seemed too interested in how FREAKING ADORABLE she was... but I DO know they're Flyer fans soo... She loves saying "Ah-kee kates" too. We'll see how she takes to the ice next week in Lake Placid! :lol: I'm just going to DIE I know it!

Anyhow I can't be mad at the Devils for this. they did their best and have always been reasonable if the rest of the league had followed their example they'd be fine... in fact maybe then Lou would have trusted Marketing a little more seeing fiscally responsible guys actually invest in marketing :P:lol:

Night all! :)

Edited by Pepperkorn