Computer Shows in NJ??

CRASHER

Well i got my tablet and while yes I am totally thrilled with my new super toy I want to max out the RAM on it and the cheap bastiches didn't give me a copy of MS One Note and I'd also like to get the real battery and docking bay for the thing and since I am annoyed at them at the moment I'd like to avoid getting them from Lenovc... anyone know any good shows coming to the area soon where I can get hooked up at ? thanks!

Wow, do they still have computer shows? Haven't seen any since Ken Gordon stopped having them. Tri-State was the other organizer and I think they stopped too. Haven't even seen anything for TCF. I think computer shows have gone the way of the dodo because of the internet.

yeah I've seen ads for them and stuff but didn't have much need for them

*sigh* doing this on line is gonna be a pain in the ass

I know Market Pro still has em but I don't wanna wait till Nov!

Hadn't heard of Market Pro but I've been out of the loop for a while now. I just checked their website and they have a show at the Meadowlands Expo Center in a couple of weeks.

10/22/2005 - 10/23/2005

Meadowlands Expo Center

Too far for you? I think I've been to that place once to help setup an AT&T shareholders meeting.

What's your specs, Crasher?

Heh... first time I've been asked THAT :lol: of these machines

1.5 GB Centrino Processor

30 GB HD (even though you can only order 40-60 GB based on the site :rolleyes: )

512 KB RAM (I want the 1.5 Max)

2 USB

Firewire

SD Card Slot

2.5 hour battery (I wanted the 6.5 hour one)

... and it's only 3.5 pounds.... oops... sorry not at work now :D

anything I missed you can see at:

http://www.thinkpad.com/tablet (mine is the X-41 in case the site redirects you)

and anyone who can get me a copy of MS One Note I'd be eternally grateful (the one thing I am mad about ... I win one for demonstrating this fragging thing, and the main feature with it is the handwriting recognition, and they can't give me the program that uses it best !!! :rant::rant: )

I'm still half torn if I wanna waste money on the dock or an external CD/DVD Drive I really don't need one right now.....