GAME THREAD: Devils @ NYR 7pm

Weekes Head

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we don't have any offense. just a period of time called "not quite defense."

as for lou this offseason, with what roster space he had, i don't know what UFA's were there that have turned out better this year. who signed for mogilny's number that you'd rather have? forsberg, kariya, selanne, satan...all signed for more. the M + M boys sucked, but every defensive UFA has been fairly week this year. for all the activity out there, i didn't think there was a signing lou could've/should've made. if anything, he should have NOT signed the two M's and just held the cap $$.

we don't have any offense. just a period of time called "not quite defense."

as for lou this offseason, with what roster space he had, i don't know what UFA's were there that have turned out better this year. who signed for mogilny's number that you'd rather have? forsberg, kariya, selanne, satan...all signed for more. the M + M boys sucked, but every defensive UFA has been fairly week this year. for all the activity out there, i didn't think there was a signing lou could've/should've made. if anything, he should have NOT signed the two M's and just held the cap $$.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I'm saying, get cheap talent, allow themselves an effort to earn a place in the league, or send them back to the Finnish, Czech, or Swedish Elite leagues, without a huge cost. Mikhael Sammuelsson was available, surely there are other players that are good enough to play in the league and were overlooked.

Someone should explain to Lou the concept of hiring non-union Mexican equivalents, a la C. Montgomery Burns.