Mark Messier And Dan

gordienumber9

I swear everytime I see Mark I fall more in love with him. Last night he was on this commercial with soem guy named Dan. Apparently Dan was god's gift to the world or soemthing...I wasn't watching till I saw the Ranger jersey. Now Dan got free movie tickets and a cheap plasma T.V. and lower level Ranger tickets. So he leans to the guy next to him and he says "Wow great seats!" and the guys next to him says "Yea I waited 26 years for these seats." So Dan says, I wish Messier was still playing." and the guy says "Yea me too." as he looks over he realisses who it is and he's like "Wow you're Mark Messier!" and Mark goes, "Wow, you're Dan!" then they share a chicken finger. My point is, anyone that knows me knows I refuse to die until I meet Messier. I don't care, I could be severed in half, bleeding from my eyes and ears with all my internal organs in my hands. Not going anywhere till I meet Mark. So I know everyone is gonna call him a sell out and a trader if you're a Ranger fan who still has a bad taste in their mouth from 97'-00' but he's my hero. So with that said, who else saw that commercial and what the hell is it for!?

Also, that expression, "more (incert anything here) then you can shake a stick at" where the hell did that come from?

Edited by gordienumber9

I keep seeing this commercial whenever I turn on the station with the channel guide. I was really surprised to see it the first time. I was like, "Omg, Mark Messier?! What is he doing on my channel guide?" Haha. I have no clue what it's for though. Maybe Cablevision? 'Cause the channel guide I see it on is a Cablevision one after all.