Bid on Artwork by Scott Stevens

Rock

Stevens is now pushing $300.

Brent Butt's is my second fave... his is at $400. No idea who he is, but i really like his painting - it captures that Alberta feel. and Henderson's barn - or house I guess - is very folk arty - it's got style. (That's the difference using a still photo makes - you see the artist striving for details as opposed to the feel - but Stevens got the personality of the birdy, he realy did) :P

I wrote Butt... huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

He was printing -- all printing looks like a 10 year olds <_<

and a lovely bird isn't merely lovely --- it's life - a dear little thing with intellegence in his eyes - it's bigger than... a jew-hating brainless society... :blush: sorry I went into the politics thread and can't shake it :argh:

Don't you have little buddies in your backyard? I have a zillion... the yellow bellied woodpecker who keeps pecking at my backdoor because I put a stainedglass spider on the window and he SO WANTS TO EAT IT! And the White throated sparrow who seems liek he's just learning to sing his song is so off and stilted -- I saw him in our brush pile yesterday -- he was SOOOO freaking cute... and I know I've typed about our warblers and wrens and all the silly guys who flew ito our window... one of the wrens who was nesting outside our backdoor flew in our house and actually figured out how to fly right back out. The catbird who ate the tomato caterpillars... these guys are so dear and smart and CHEERFUL!!!

I just figure Stevens must see it too - and he painted it and a freak like me gets to say wow this guy is a neat guy even if he is just a dumb old hockey player -- who kills stuff :giggle:

OK! It DOES look a little like it should be an embroidery pattern...

I thought Bertuzzi's looked pretty unoriginal - like he was just told what to do -- I can hear the printed invitation to participate in my head even... "All artwork is welcome, blahblah or even just an outline of your hand." Some other guy even did the same thing I saw. At least he made a little effort