Lou's Kool-Aid

NJD Jester

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright ... I know it's been a while since I posted ... and it's nice to be back ...

Anyway, my Lou-Aid would be

1/2 part Grey Goose

1 part Cabo Wabo Reposado

1/2 part Grand Marnier

1 part lime juice

2 parts Cranberry juice

1/2 part Grapefruit juice

and to add a little nastiness that it MUST have ... 1 part 151

pour all in a metal shaker half filled with ice (that is if it will all fit LOL)

Serve in a 'tall' glass :dance:

Enjoy

Bumping this thread 'cuz I haven't been here all week:

I'm not much of a drinker (my idea of getting drunk is having a few beers and stopping when buzzed), but it occurs to me that the drink in question needs to be something that is either inherent or an acquired taste, but once that taste is acquired, you can't get enough of it. Much like how some people can't stand Lou and the way he does business, others attach themselves to the "Devils Way" like it's the most natural thing in the world, and still others are initially skeptical but eventually buy in after experiencing it first-hand. This drink also needs to be something that is classy enough to be served at the Fire and Ice bars at The Rock yet appealing enough to the common man that you'd have no problem asking for it in a hole-in-the-wall full of Rutgers students. (Nothing against RU, just needed something to complete the Jersey loop. ;))

As for what would make up such a drink, beats me. I liked Jester's initial suggestion (the black cherry soda caught me immediately), and the "Killer Kool-Aid 2" doesn't sound too bad despite not really falling into the "acquired taste" category.