Watching the Devils...

metalfro44

Hey guys, does anybody know if there is any way to watch he games over the internet, because as you all know none of the games are on NBC or Vs. I go to school in Mass. and I can only listen to them on internet radio. Any suggestions would be great!

I just purchased the NHL Center Ice Online for 50 bucks today. Too much money for it considering you only get the first two rounds but its good quality. I just filled up my car with gas for $50 so I figure I could spend the same amount to watch the devils for the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. I watched the Nashville/Sharks game on it tonight, like i said the quality is good but they blackout any games that are played on VS. You also have to catch the games live as they do not archive them like the MLB and NBA online services. At least in the first round we are only on FSN so I should get all the games. For once the devils not being televised nationally works out for me.