Gomez to Leave???

HoustonAE2

Gordie, hush up and give the boy back his KY.

Gomez's replacement improvement is already here, he wears #9. Gordie #9 should be happy about that too. :D

The kid does everything. I do think losing Gomez's assists and skating ability does suck, but the guy has stopped scoring goals. And his passes (if you can call them that, turnovers is more like it) in the D-zone are cardiac worthy. That sed, when the guy is taking the puck up and into the O-zone, it is a thing of beauty.

Just remember, IN LOU WE TRUST! :koolaid:

Edited by Masked Fan

Gomez has played very well the last three games of round 1 and stepped his game up. His game 4 OT goal was huge and he just kept it going for the last two games. Gomez is showing his value right now in these playoffs, and I hope he knows he still will not get the money he wants (5-6 million a season) and deserves 3.5 to 4 million a season next year. Lou might sign him next season or will try to keep him, but still think Gomez is a goner. There will be some stupid team out there that will pay for Gomez.

Edited by SatansDevils

Gomez has played very well the last three games of round 1 and stepped his game up. His game 4 OT goal was huge and he just kept it going for the last two games. Gomez is showing his value right now in these playoffs, and I hope he knows he still will not get the money he wants (5-6 million a season) and deserves 3.5 to 4 million a season next year. Lou might sign him next season or will try to keep him, but still think Gomez is a goner. There will be some stupid team out there that will pay for Gomez.

:hail: WTG SD... HI 5!!! You nailed it.

Someone else gets it besides me.

• 2 weeks later...