NHL network

vadvlfan

This is somewhat off topic but NHL network/CI related. Starting last week, CI on Directv has been putting up both home and away team broadcasts. Does anyone know which one is which? :noclue: I have to Tivo the game because I work 2nd shift and don't know which to record. Plus, since I have CI, will the Devs-Pens game be blacked out on the NHL network tonight? :noclue: I was also thinking of recording that broadcast to see how there game coverage is.

We have it now. As of this morning Commiecast says the Devils game is on tonite; NHL Network said that was only for the Canadian market.

So we'll see.

It's pretty cool. We bought the 'sports package' for the NFL Network and couldn't give a crap about the rest of it, so it's really nice to have another channel I want to watch on there.

Nice flashback with the early 80s games, clean boards and human sized goalies and all that...

This is somewhat off topic but NHL network/CI related. Starting last week, CI on Directv has been putting up both home and away team broadcasts. Does anyone know which one is which? :noclue: I have to Tivo the game because I work 2nd shift and don't know which to record. Plus, since I have CI, will the Devs-Pens game be blacked out on the NHL network tonight? :noclue: I was also thinking of recording that broadcast to see how there game coverage is.

OK, I did some digging. According to the below link it should be on 403 (HD) and 559 (for Center Ice subscribers and Wiki was right!) but those channels don't show up on my guide so I'll probably have to contact them but I'll do that later.

http://dish.client.shareholder.com/release...eleaseID=270024

NHL network doesn't show many non-classic games..not here anyhow...

I didn't say they don't show any, i said they don't show alot....they show the replay of the games on tsn earlier in the evening at like 11pm or 2am and 11am the following morning which is good if you miss a game and have the day off

I didn't say they don't show any, i said they don't show alot....they show the replay of the games on tsn earlier in the evening at like 11pm or 2am and 11am the following morning which is good if you miss a game and have the day off
Edited by MrMoney

same here a couple of current games a week a ton of classic series which is cool but when youve had this channel as long as i have you notice that they just keep repeating the same series over and over and lots of on the fly. They do show alot of Devils stuff though, which is cool