Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Sometimes guys AND girls get into a comfort zone with someone and get afraid of messing it up... and then they see someone come right in and then totally mess it up on them... they get upset about it... it happens... sucks it takes a big change like to make them realize that (and it's probably what happened here)

...you'd be AMAZED at the sh!t that upsets Erika half the time :P

(but some of that is the fiery Latin thing, and being stuck 5,000 miles away don't help none :rant:)

Totally agree, Crash.

Your girl is still away? Damn, that's a long time.

*edited for piss poor grammar*

Edited by RSC

Oh RSC-- me, you, cracker, DP, RWTD, nmi, etc. need to meet up at one of the playoff games somewheres. (Crasher... wanna buy us beer? ....please?!)

Well the vendors would be suspicious because Crasher never drinks at games, or so he claims.

But I am down for meeting up at a game. You and Cracker should come down to get 20 dollar tickets and then scalp your seasons.

Crasher, thanks for the cookies and the seat today. I think I didn't say thanks when you brought them back to me!

209 is now my favorite section.... when I can't afford to sit in the bottom. lol :D

Crasher, thanks for the cookies and the seat today. I think I didn't say thanks when you brought them back to me!

209 is now my favorite section.... when I can't afford to sit in the bottom. lol :D

fvck the lower bowl.

Random question... is my name in the credits or does it show up at some point in the show?

Wayyyyy too many people are finding me on myspace and facebook saying they saw this thing and I have no idea where they get my info from haha.

My bad :whistling:

Kidding, I'm not even friends with you on Facebook, haha.

Random question... is my name in the credits or does it show up at some point in the show?

Wayyyyy too many people are finding me on myspace and facebook saying they saw this thing and I have no idea where they get my info from haha.

When they first show you, they have your full name pop up on the screen.

When they first show you, they have your full name pop up on the screen.

I gotta tell ya that thing has been aired at least 200 times and I've watched it once.And sometimes it's creepy how many people recognize me at the Prudential Center or the requests I get on Facebook and Myspace haha.

I gotta tell ya that thing has been aired at least 200 times and I've watched it once.And sometimes it's creepy how many people recognize me at the Prudential Center or the requests I get on Facebook and Myspace haha.

How many dating requests? lol

haha. i like how you jumped in your pool after Arnotts goal..

That was cold haha. Man that was long ago.

It's weird how things happen like that... I saw the posting from the MSG guy and was bored and sent him an e-mail... and now I'm on tv at least once per week haha.

You don't have much luck with any sort of electronics hmmm?

Actually I do (that printer wasn't mine) but this DVR is garbage. Actually...my VCR/DVD Recorder recently went south too...hmmm...maybe just a bad streak.

What now, Sammy?

Oh I dunno, I hit rewind, I see the spot I want to play from so I hit Play and it goes back to the end. :noclue:

Your girl is still away? Damn, that's a long time.

yeah no sh!t... aince August 2nd.... and looks like it's gonna be a FULL YEAR

(thankfully my friends have done an A+ job of buying the extra ticket art Devils games from me :) )

Oh RSC-- me, you, cracker, DP, RWTD, nmi, etc. need to meet up at one of the playoff games somewheres. (Crasher... wanna buy us beer? ....please?!)

We're doing a road gathering at sun tavern for the first road game whenever the hell it is... show up :P

Well the vendors would be suspicious because Crasher never drinks at games, or so he claims.

I am NOT paying $8 for a beer when I go to my bar and get yelled at that we didn't sit at the bar to be properly catered to B )

Not a problem... welcome to the good side!!!

Though please NO MORE FAT SHIRTLESS GUYS :ph34r: :ph34r: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah no sh!t... aince August 2nd.... and looks like it's gonna be a FULL YEAR

Though please NO MORE FAT SHIRTLESS GUYS :ph34r: :ph34r: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahah! I saw that today. Those guys realllly need to never do that again.

Speaking of people who need to stop doing stuff at games.... the guy who sits in front of my dad and me will legit stand up, clap, and stare at the cheerleaders during random stoppages. It is so icky.

Edited by LA03

Hahah! I saw that today. Those guys realllly need to never do that again.

I was too replused to turn around as long as I knew that MESS was behind me :ph34r: :ph34r:

So when are you coming up to sit with the cool people?? :P