Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Was last week the season finale?

Nope -- but we have to wait 2 weeks for the grand finale 2 hour conclusion.... they made this big deal about the last episode beign 2 hours... who cares? It means we kill a full evening rather than spreading it out over 2 weeks. If they had an extra episode on this week THEN a 2 hour finale that's a "special 2 hour finale" This is just making us wait a week... stoopid.

My daughter went to see Peter and the Wolf today... she was so excited! I can't wait to hear about her trip!

Do you know whos gonna be there? Obviously lil yimmy, Patrice O'neal, Bill Burr, Andrew Dice Clay :blink: & Artie Lange

I had no idea actually :P

I only signed up for the tickets after you told me they were avaiable :noclue:

damn this is gonna be a packed lil show!

Here's a random thought... SatansDevils annoys me.

Why get annoyed at someone who can't even predict the time right :lol:

Oh and I ran a 5k yesterday for money for charity and came in 2 minutes faster than I hoped/wished for! :boogie:

You ran for money and charity :unsure: what was your time? besides 2 minutes faster than expected/hoped/wished for

Predict the time? How or why would one do that? Wait, let me try...at 6:00PM it shall be 6:00PM...lets see if I get it right!

I missed 6PM did it happen as you predicted ?

So they ruled out the nut behind the wheel?

Probably not. They probably told him they fixed something to be nice.

I missed 6PM did it happen as you predicted ?

I need an independent check on that.

:doh1: I meant money FOR charity :P

You said "for money for charity", cement head misread.

Dead or Alive?

We found a dead one when we opened ours.

Alive. I netted it out and flung it to the front yard. There was also a baby one (it was all whitish) in the skimmer.

At my old house I found them in my hot tub and in the water meter hand hole up front.

Edited by sammyk

Alive. I netted it out and flung it to the front yard. There was also a baby one (it was all whitish) in the skimmer.

At my old house I found them in my hot tub and in the water meter hand hole up front.

I'm waiting to find a swimming mouse one day

I prefer to avoid that but with all the weeds I wouldn't be surprised. Still haven't gotten around to putting down sod.

When was cutting the grass on Saturday I found about 15 mice behind my shed under a piece of

OSB. I left them alone because most were babies. I couldn't bring myself to killing the newborns.

And it's raining here again :angry: at least it will clean the 6 tons of river rock I put

down near the pool.

We had some crazy storm here the other night. 20K w/o power and 3K w/o power for a few days. Hail damage everywhere but my suburb wasn't too bad. A neighbor lost her young tree...nowhere to be found! She replaced it pretty quick though.

I want more rain though so the sod at my new house takes.

We had some crazy storm here the other night. 20K w/o power and 3K w/o power for a few days. Hail damage everywhere but my suburb wasn't too bad. A neighbor lost her young tree...nowhere to be found! She replaced it pretty quick though.

I want more rain though so the sod at my new house takes.

I thought you wanted a concrete yard so you could rent it to young skate freaks

I'm talking about the front yard.

$40K was too much to concrete the back. :P

5 skate boarders $5 per hour 15 hrs a week each for 48 weeks a year is 18000 a year.

2.22 years paid off

walking 5 miles in the rain to make up for no hockey tonight is kinda fun.... well until you come home and try to change.... yeech :P

Is that nut behind the wheel acting up again?

well until you come home and try to change.... yeech :P

It must be trauma to those that can picture everything. :giggle:

5 skate boarders $5 per hour 15 hrs a week each for 48 weeks a year is 18000 a year.

2.22 years paid off

It's a seemingly good business plan but who's gonna front me the seed capital? :P