Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

I didn't choose to be a mac user... it's these crazy scientists!

Scientists using Macs!? We're doomed, doomed I tell ya!

sent you cookies?

Damn you Rowdy! Damn you!! :rant:

Dude that sounds so gay :unsure:

Umm...ok... :unsure:

now we know which of the Village People Devilish day dreamed about... and here i always figured it was the dude in the hard hat :noclue:

Hey I may have this sun chasing the moon thing in my head but not receiving

"Cowboy Cookies" seem to of upset someone :whistling:

I have no where else to post/complain about this. I was just on the devils web site and saw this

College students enrolled in sports management, communications, journalism, or television and radio courses may be eligible to attend a Devils home game, and at the same time gain valuable experience viewing the game night operations of a professional sports team. This may include access to the press box and post-game interview areas. Students interested in taking advantage of this program should have their school contact the Devils in writing on the school's letterhead.

WHAAAT.

Have the ALWAYS had this? I dont' think so because I would have jumped on this chance a year ago. *sigh*

I have no where else to post/complain about this. I was just on the devils web site and saw this

College students enrolled in sports management, communications, journalism, or television and radio courses may be eligible to attend a Devils home game, and at the same time gain valuable experience viewing the game night operations of a professional sports team. This may include access to the press box and post-game interview areas. Students interested in taking advantage of this program should have their school contact the Devils in writing on the school's letterhead.

WHAAAT.

Have the ALWAYS had this? I dont' think so because I would have jumped on this chance a year ago. *sigh*

They have, it's in the back of the media guide. This is why I finally talked myself into going back to school!

Well, not the only reason, or the main reason...but one of them.

They have, it's in the back of the media guide. This is why I finally talked myself into going back to school!

Well, not the only reason, or the main reason...but one of them.

Well, damn. :(

But you need to do it and fill me in!

College students enrolled in sports management, communications, journalism, or television and radio courses may be eligible to attend a Devils home game,

Well, this is the place to put posts that you don't know where else to put!

But it doesn't say PR...also are you not out of school now so how would you take advantage? Or do you just want to torture yourself and find out what you missed? :P

So is this the new NLD?? :saddevil:

No but similar concept.

Well, this is the place to put posts that you don't know where else to put!

But it doesn't say PR...also are you not out of school now so how would you take advantage? Or do you just want to torture yourself and find out what you missed? :P

Communications is PR ya dope :doh1:

I made fantastic blueberry muffins this week. I just ate the last one and it was still lovely 2 days after baking. I used fresh blueberries this time, makes all the difference. I swear the muffin book my mum got me is idiot proof, which is great.

virusvote.com

vote for the comedians you wanna see at Opie and Anthonys Traveling Virus Tour!

And yet you didn't share or offer any to me I love Blueberry Muffins :(

Did you settle yet?

Yah, she's like PK, she doesn't share her baked goods... <_< but she posts cool plane pics so all is forgiven!

Yah, closing is next Friday, 23rd.

Yah, she's like PK, she doesn't share her baked goods... <_< but she posts cool plane pics so all is forgiven!

Yah, closing is next Friday, 23rd.

3*s ifs forgiven then but PK :angry: no

So in 8 days you start looking for a wife to bear the children to fill that house.... :P