DevRickus Sig/Avatar Request Thread

DevRickus

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im only gonna delete them if u give me the sigs i asked for

Stop being a damn crybaby. maybe if you finally sutup about this maybe DR will make you one when you calm the fvck down JR.

Consider yourself good as gone from here if you do not delete those signatures. You have been warned.

Msweet and DM should just ban your ass and hope they do.

wow funnny

Yeah you know what else was funny? Acting like a baby on the internet because you didn't get your way. Waaah. Take other people's sigs out of your own sig. Its not cool, DR worked really hard on them and on his own time, too. You were an a$$hole to him, you don't deserve a sig. So fvck off, I really a starting to hope you get banned.

Yeah you know what else was funny? Acting like a baby on the internet because you didn't get your way. Waaah. Take other people's sigs out of your own sig. Its not cool, DR worked really hard on them and on his own time, too. You were an a$$hole to him, you don't deserve a sig. So fvck off, I really a starting to hope you get banned.

Nobody can ban me from the website. Just because I have somebody else's signature doesn't mean I would if I had my own. If Rickus would only give me the signatures than none of this would of happened so complain to him.

Nobody can ban me from the website. Just because I have somebody else's signature doesn't mean I would if I had my own. If Rickus would only give me the signatures than none of this would of happened so complain to him.

He made one for you. Remember this post? Jeez, some people are just ungrateful.

I'm enjoying laughing at this guy as much as anyone especially over not getting his own sig, but I'd rather not surf this site with my 5 yr old son next to me asking a question and seeing that....

Rickus, normally I'd be fine with it and I did get a laugh out of it but my son was standing right next to me asking me a question and its not like I'm in a thread where something like that is a possibility...being pissed is one thing and not making it is fine but that did cross a line more than his constant whining...

Actually, Devilminder and MSweet can ban you if they so please.

Good morning. Merry Christmas DevRickus!

I got NHL 09 this morning for the Xbox 360 and thought of you immediately and wondered if you can create a Colin White cover for me...

Just get back to me on it whether or not you can.

Thanks and again, happy holidays!

Here you go. Enjoy:

colinwhitecovercopy.png

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w38/ric...tecovercopy.png