Old article about the Devils prospects.

Devs4LIFE

Zajac's puckhandling and shooting skills at top speed help project him as a first-line scorer while that speed makes him a top penalty killer. In addition, he's a fiery leader who hates to lose and plays with the kind of edge needed to back up that burning desire.

Is this the Zajac I know? Doesn't seem like it one damn bit...

The sky was the limit for Barry Tallackson huh? What a load...he's nothing more than a bum prospect that the team gave ten too many chances to. I can't help but worry about the sorry state of affairs the farm system is in every time this guy gets called up.

Can only get better from here though right?

Talk about being clueless. Sorry Conte, but the drafting in New Jersey has been horrific the past few years. Reading those comments I almost thought he was talking about superstars....

If that's they way Conte and the Devils view some of their picks, then boy are we in bigger trouble than we thought....

Talk about being clueless. Sorry Conte, but the drafting in New Jersey has been horrific the past few years. Reading those comments I almost thought he was talking about superstars....

If that's they way Conte and the Devils view some of their picks, then boy are we in bigger trouble than we thought....

it's an article for the media. is he really gonna slam any of his picks to the media? 'yeah this guy, we don't think he's got much of a shot, he's pretty bad, can't skate or shoot, not quite sure why we picked him'.

he's trying to get people excited about the team and gushing about each of their upsides. yes, most of these players missed, as did most of the players from the 2001 and 2002 drafts generally.