Devils YouTube Thread

DaneykoIsGod

Hey, just wanted to share with ya's a little regular season highlight video, set to the Yanni pregame music! I'd been wanting to do this for awhile, including before this current season, but wasn't able to til now. Also make sure you click the little "HD" icon to get the better quality. Enjoy!

Awesome, just like the old days. You get bonus points for not including the T-shirt guy in the clips of "fans" like the Devils do.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, just like the old days. You get bonus points for not including the T-shirt guy in the clips of "fans" like the Devils do.

Thanks, lol, thankfully he was never even on my mind as I made the video, and if he did come to mind at all, I still wouldn't have put him in. I don't even remember seeing any shots of him on TV anyway(could be wrong of course and just missed him/blocked him out)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, just wanted to share a season ending video I did. My plan was to do one regardless of outcome, but of course I was hoping to only begin the video a month from now. Anyway, I tried to make it not too sad and/or depressing, but not completely upbeat considering the season did end very disappointingly. I'm only finishing this now because I was trying to find the best music. The music I ended up using(my fallback option) I think ended up being the best I could find within a decent amount of time.

That's a great shot, too bad you didn't keep recording!

Edited by ClarkyDano23

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...