Devils YouTube Thread

DaneykoIsGod

First of all, is McKay4429061 a member of this board? If so, thank you for posting pretty much everything imaginable on YouTube!

OK, so here's how it's gonna work. Everyone posts a link to a Devils YouTube video. Pretty simple, right? Could be a game clip, an interview, Chico Eats, a commercial, whatever. Just try to keep it Devils related so we don't go of on too much of a tangent. I'll get started.

This makes me miss Scotty Stevens even more. Dude looks like he's gonna punch some reporters in the face.

Edited by DaneykoIsGod

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, is McKay4429061 a member of this board? If so, thank you for posting pretty much everything imaginable on YouTube!

OK, so here's how it's gonna work. Everyone posts a link to a Devils YouTube video. Pretty simple, right? Could be a game clip, an interview, Chico Eats, a commercial, whatever. Just try to keep it Devils related so we don't go of on too much of a tangent. I'll get started.

This makes me miss Scotty Stevens even more. Dude looks like he's gonna punch some reporters in the face.

Stevens is awesome in that video....Mr. Intensity! I love it. And, a great idea for a thread.

McKay4429061 = ClarkyDano23

In that case, CarkyDano23 is the man!

And while we're on Randy McKay highlights, how about one of the

? I remember hearing McKay say in an interview that the only reason he climbed the glass was because he saw Stevens barreling in toward him and he just wanted to get out of the way.

Are u sure you got the right link..

Sorry about that. I had so many tabs open that I must have copied the wrong link. :doh1:

I think this is the Brodeur Top 10 devils26 meant to link to.

Good find 'DaneykoIsGod'. That's the video I meant to link to. Thank you for posting the correct link. :)

I think this is the Brodeur Top 10 devils26 meant to link to.

And while we're on the subject of Top 10s, how about Stevens?

And I gotta post this pair for my namesake.

Awesome video of Marty!

You're definitely welcome DaneykoIsGod, and thank you for the compliments. But also credit goes to gionta182, from whose tapes most of these clips came from!

You also chose a good clip to start with, love that clip of Scotty. I decided to put the quote in my sig

Here's a clip, in honor of the impending demise of the Spectrum

ClarkyDano hmm .. I think I seen him before.. I remember seeing a dude with a number 23 with 'Clarkson' taped over the name plate

Just thought I'd mention that, that is my avatar, but the person isn't me, lol. I took a picture of the jersey at the home opener last season, because I thought it was a great jersey, lol.

Edited by ClarkyDano23

You're definitely welcome DaneykoIsGod, and thank you for the compliments. But also credit goes to gionta182, from whose tapes most of these clips came from!

You also chose a good clip to start with, love that clip of Scotty. I decided to put the quote in my sig

Just thought I'd mention that, that is my avatar, but the person isn't me, lol. I took a picture of the jersey at the home opener last season, because I thought it was a great jersey, lol.

Hey I just saw u recently posted the Leafs/Devs '01 series.. do you have a clip of McKenzie beating Domi ?

Ah, then muchos thankos to gionta182 as well! Great clip, too. I love how deathly silent the Spectrum falls after Pepe puts that one home.

This is another one of my personal favorites. It isn't one that you posted, but it's gotta be one of the best Devils clips on YouTube.

I'm 90% sure I do have that clip from the regular season that followed. I will post it after I get through the rest of the playoffs

It was then? Wow I have a bad memory i thought it was still in that playoff series.. All I remember was being at the game and on the opening faceoff McKenzie beat Domi down (who turtled)

Thanks. :)

I was wondering how your

got over 400,000 hits. Apparently a blog based in Vancouver determined that that hit was the greatest of all time. That's where most of the traffic appeared to come from.

top 10 Stevens hits list that DaneykoIsGod posted earlier ranks it third. Edited by gionta182

Don't know if it was already posted but this is a video of Devils fans burning a gomez jersey. Really funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGoK-4ZYqgg...feature=related

I actually have that listed under my favorite videos, and I think thats the only video I ever 'favorited' :lol:

Edited by nmigliore