McCain Staffer Robbed, Has 'B' Carved Into Face

sublicon

They claim he saw the bumper sticker AFTER he mugged her, but I'll be he followed her into the lot . . thought he could make some money and get some revenge on that poor young lady.

It just goes to show the IQ of the typical loony liberal Obama voter . . they don't even know the difference between an O and a B.

Psht, and they call themselves elite. They're just mad that Pittsburgh is where real America lies.

P.S.

cut.jpg

Edited by sublicon

They claim he saw the bumper sticker AFTER he mugged her, but I'll be he followed her into the lot . . thought he could make some money and get some revenge on that poor young lady.

It just goes to show the IQ of the typical loony liberal Obama voter . . they don't even know the difference between an O and a B.

Psht, and they call themselves elite. They're just mad that Pittsburgh is where real America lies.

P.S.

cut.jpg

Well they always say there's a few things you shouldn't really talk abut / put out there. Religion and politics are the two biggies.

P.S.

cut.jpg

What does knowing the difference between an O and a B have to do with it?

I'm going to excuse Obama from responsibility because he's black and so he shouldn't have to be held responsible because of this country's long history of racism. Not because, you know, he had nothing do with it and it was a random act of violence by a mugger...

I vote we all paint ourselves purple and remove one eye. That should stop the racism.....but then we would have to eat each other.

Preferable the opposite sex...........did I just type that :doh1:

BTW, if this is a hoax, (the other explaination for being "carved" like that would be it was done in a mirror, and according to the Smoking Gun, the cops smell BS) the country is probably worse off than I thought it was. It's bad enough if the "Political Zorro" is real. Although a rash of "M for McCain!" retribution attacks would be funny. If they didn't happen to me.

She wasn't really on "the wrong site of Pittsburgh". Liberty Ave is a main drag... she wouldn't have been isolated. There would have been plenty of cars driving down that street at 9pm. She may not be have been on the best block, but there's a microbrewery (built in an old church) that's very popular less than a mile away from there. Here's the street view if you're curious.

Edit: Found a post in the comments of a conservative blog:

From a woman's point of view there are a few details about the story that jump out at me.

As a Pittsburgher, I know the exact corner where she says she was mugged. It's not a "bad" neighborhood although a mugging after dark at an ATM is certainly possible as they can pretty much happen anywhere in a city neighborhood. That is an area with a lot of foot traffic though. As somone who has lived in cities for 15 years -- even rough neighborhoods-- I wouldn't have walked around alone in a strange city neighborhood at night. That being said, I don't doubt that she was mugged.

First, the backwards "B" really doesn't look like a knife had much to do with it-- that only works if it were a really dull knife without a point. Think about what kind a cut a knife actually makes and then look at the picture again. Second, from what I've read she refused medical attention when the EMTs arrived. Who does that after being assaulted? The gap of time between the mugging and the police being called is a little odd. Plus there are plenty of businesses around there-- I would have run into one of those instead of heading back to my car by myself. As a woman I would have worried about being followed, I would have gone to where there were other people as soon as possible.

Finally, maybe it takes another woman to recognize what running/streaking mascara after crying looks like, but that really doesn't look like a shiner to me. It's not swollen and it lacks any sort of redness or tint of shiner blue/green. (Hey, I'd probably cry after being mugged at knifepoint.)

The whole thing seems a bit fishy. Not impossible, just somewhat improbable. If it is true my heart goes out to her and it's freaking sick and I hope they catch the guy and lock him up.

Edited by David Puddy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.