• Nadar
    • Write In
    • Not Voting

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious...why not vote 3rd party? McCain is pretty much 100% opposite of Hillary Clinton.

nah, I don't think he's that far off base with Hillary.

I don't like the way the party and media muscled hillary out (or at least tried to) during the primaries and savagely attacked. And yet, Obama has never been vetted. And the skeletons in his closet are absolutely terrifying.

Edited by '7'

McSame

McCain... and I'm protesting because his name wasn't listed first on this survey

I thought for sure you would change your mind.... I mean all the money you'll be making off of that Gov sponsored H.C.

Edited by Devilish34

nah, I don't think he's that far off base with Hillary.

I don't like the way the party and media muscled hillary out (or at least tried to) during the primaries and savagely attacked. And yet, Obama has never been vetted. And the skeletons in his closet are absolutely terrifying.

Bob Barr.

Isn't he that cartoon elephant?

Obama has been vetted for the last 2 years, not only did they pull every skeleton out of his closet, they pulled his best friends' wifes' college ex-roommates' brother-in-laws' favorite strippers' father's co-workers' aunt's skeleton out of the closet. twice.

Whats scary is this dramatic associations people play up to pretend they are a big deal, totally avoid that McCain's. If you don't like the man, or don't think his policies will work, fine thats a legit reason to not vote for someone. But for fvcks sake he hasn't been vetted? give me a break.

Edited by squishyx

Obama has been vetted for the last 2 years, not only did they pull every skeleton out of his closet, they pulled his best friends' wifes' college ex-roommates' brother-in-laws' favorite strippers' father's co-workers' aunt's skeleton out of the closet. twice.

Whats scary is this dramatic associations people play up to pretend they are a big deal, totally avoid that McCain's. If you don't like the man, or don't think his policies will work, fine thats a legit reason to not vote for someone. But for fvcks sake he hasn't been vetted? give me a break.

He has not been vetted and he has not accomplished anything

No.

I stand for the party. Not some blind sheep following one of the Big 2.

Oh grow up.

Seriously all you post about is how both party's suck and are corrupt and how we are all sheep because we aren't supporting your "un-corruptible" (probably not even a word) 3rd party candidates.

He has not been vetted and he has not accomplished anything

Then what exactly does vetted mean? And he has accomplished things, you chose not to accept them as accomplishments. We have gone over this a bunch of times previously so I grew tired of repeating myself.

Edited by squishyx

Oh grow up.

Seriously all you post about is how both party's suck and are corrupt and how we are all sheep because we aren't supporting your "un-corruptible" (probably not even a word) 3rd party candidates.

Then what exactly does vetted mean? And he has accomplished things, you chose not to accept them as accomplishments. We have gone over this a bunch of times previously so I grew tired of repeating myself.

I am grown up, that is why I am thinking outside the box of only believing there are two choices and going with a party I believe in more. If only more would do that who are just blind to one party no matter what.

I am grown up, that is why I am thinking outside the box of only believing there are two choices and going with a party I believe in more. If only more would do that who are just blind to one party no matter what.

Fine, but don't pretend that everyone who votes for a democrat or republican is just a blind sheep, I believe in Obama and what he can do for this country. I am not a registered democrat, I did not align myself to their platform before the races began and honestly I'm tired of your back handed comments and your superiority complex when it comes to voting. If you are supporting a 3rd party candidate, good for you, I am glad you are supporting someone, stop assuming the rest of us didn't put as much time and effort into the decision as you.

Fine, but don't pretend that everyone who votes for a democrat or republican is just a blind sheep, I believe in Obama and what he can do for this country. I am not a registered democrat, I did not align myself to their platform before the races began and honestly I'm tired of your back handed comments and your superiority complex when it comes to voting. If you are supporting a 3rd party candidate, good for you, I am glad you are supporting someone, stop assuming the rest of us didn't put as much time and effort into the decision as you.

If you think my 'blind sheep' comments are meant for most of us in this forum you are mistaken and do not mean it to come across that way. It is meant for a good amount of voters in this country who vote for the two big parties. It is the 'I hate Bush' or "Obama is hip' crowd...or 'Obama is a Muslim' people. It is for those ads who say there are only two candidates to vote for, since when??. It is for those who say 'your vote for another party is a waste' I'm f'ing tired of the crap that flies around about that. Period.

The media is becoming more and more of an embarrassment by the year, leaning towards stories of sensation rather then seriously looking to sit down and have 'Fair and Balanced' discussions about the topics (Fox tries that slogan and fails miserably) But no, smearing mud on the other person or candidate IS the main objective.

And to me that is a sad state of affairs. Let's continue the downward spiral of this country I am almost beginning to enjoy it. I almost look tomorrow as a depressing day rather then a day to be proud of.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.