GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Tampa Bay Lightning

Coorslight

Good 1st period with Devils out shooting the Bolts 15-6. Salmela has been impressive and that wicked rocket of a shot he has will eventually hit the back of the net. Kolzig couldn't even catch his rocket there in the 1st. Devils need to continue this type of play for the next 40-minutes. Keep the pedal to the metal! :koolaid:

The Bolts 3rd jersey is not that bad and a lot better than the Sens 3rd jersey IMO.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl: great GDT!

I haven't seen the Devils skate circles around a team like they did in that first period ALL YEAR. I hope we don't have a letdown in the second! Lightning came close a couple of times, great save by Clemmy before that goal.

SALMELA with 2 assists! Clarkson is playing well! PARISE with #13! Woo!

I really like what Salmela brings to the team. Great decision making and moves to control the puck until the Devils could get the extra attacker on the delayed call, and sure enough Parise finds a way to get it in the net. Great play all the way around and congrats to the Lowell captain on his first NHL point.

Hopefully the Devils can keep controlling the play for 40 more minutes.