NFL Week 13

CRASHER

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I read correctly?

Can the Giants actually clinch the Division and a first round bye with a win over Philly in week 14? :whistling::giggle:

Indeed!

A victory would give the football Giants 12 wins. A mark only the NFC South winner could potentially reach thus locking up a first round bye. Dallas could potentially also get to 12 wins but the Giants would grab the division on a tie break (Giants 5-1 in division, Dallas 4-2).

I still don't like not having Plax. Even when he isn't making big plays he still draws defenders.

No way you're jumping on the Panthers bandwagon, especially before a huge MNF NFC South showdown. The amount of bad luck you'll be bringing over.

As for Frank Reich...it was glory year. Actually more like glory 3 games...before he was quickly yanked for the young (alcoholic, racist) Kerry Collins.

Edited by devilsrule33

No way you're jumping on the Panthers bandwagon, especially before a huge MNF NFC South showdown. The amount of bad luck you'll be bringing over.

As for Frank Reich...it was glory year. Actually more like glory 3 games...before he was quickly yanked for the young (alcoholic, racist) Kerry Collins.

hey you asked for his quality rants.... I can't see a more fitting combination :lol:

Ive always loved their uniforms...the coach John Fox....Steve Smith is what Lee Evans never will be....

Nice to call out Kerry Collins like that...wow..anyway...

You know what...

THE SWITCH HAS BEEN MADE!!!!

Ive always loved their uniforms...the coach John Fox....Steve Smith is what Lee Evans never will be....

Nice to call out Kerry Collins like that...wow..anyway...

You know what...

THE SWITCH HAS BEEN MADE!!!!

Oh fvck me. This is cruel and uncalled for.

The call out was only the truth to what Collins was in his early days. He had his problems and he has changed his life around so good for him. I am really happy for him, but the fact was he was part of a lot of bad press for this franchise in the early days along with some players I would not rather name.

Now there is an important game you have against the Dolphins in the warmth of the Rogers Centre.

Edited by devilsrule33

The call out was only the truth to what Collins was in his early days. He had his problems and he has changed his life around so good for him. I am really happy for him, but the fact was he was part of a lot of bad press for this franchise in the early days along with some players I would not rather name.

Now there is an important game you have against the Dolphins in the warmth of the Rogers Centre.

Yes, an important game for the Dolphins...for the new toronto franchise? Not so much..

Now, let$ get back to focusing on how 'we' will run the ball on the Bucs defense :o

Yes, an important game for the Dolphins...for the new toronto franchise? Not so much..

Now, let$ get back to focusing on how 'we' will run the ball on the Bucs defense :o

In all seriousness....without the jokes, do you think that the Bills will actually move to Toronto. This is the first regular season game in Toronto, and there will be one in the next four years as well. Do you think after year 2, they'll just move the team.I can't see it happening in Ralph Wilson;s lifetime. The Rogers Centre only fits 54,000 people making it the smallest stadium by far. That could be a problem, could it not.

I will say that the city of Toronto and the country of Canada does deserve to have an NFL team. Do I want to see the city of Buffalo lose its team. Of course not, but could the NFL survive there if the league expanded to Toronto?

In all seriousness....without the jokes, do you think that the Bills will actually move to Toronto. This is the first regular season game in Toronto, and there will be one in the next four years as well. Do you think after year 2, they'll just move the team.I can't see it happening in Ralph Wilson;s lifetime. The Rogers Centre only fits 54,000 people making it the smallest stadium by far. That could be a problem, could it not.

I will say that the city of Toronto and the country of Canada does deserve to have an NFL team. Do I want to see the city of Buffalo lose its team. Of course not, but could the NFL survive there if the league expanded to Toronto?

I think in the new NFL where guys like Jerrah and Dan $nyder rule the roost, it is time for irrelvant cities and irrelevant franchises like Buffalo to move to bigger cities with more $ and more crime. It fits in today's NFL! :dance:

I think in the new NFL where guys like Jerrah and Dan $nyder rule the roost, it is time for irrelvant cities and irrelevant franchises like Buffalo to move to bigger cities with more $ and more crime. It fits in today's NFL! :dance:

I ask for an honest answer and you give me your typical cynical, pessimistic garbage. Two straight Buffalo wins and you'll be celebrating like usual. Your problem was thinking this Buffalo team was any good to begin with. It's amazing how much garbage you spew, especially about $, which is hilarious coming from a Yankees fan.

As for more crime. From a percentage standpoint, I doibt that is true at all. Toronto is one of the safest city in North America. But with a population of more than 20x Buffalo, than sure there will be more crime.

Tell me about it. The fact that Clown has switched his allegiance away from the Bills right before we play them doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me as a Dolphins fan. Clown, you couldn't wait for one more loss this week? You're killing me bro. :P

I ask for an honest answer and you give me your typical cynical, pessimistic garbage. Two straight Buffalo wins and you'll be celebrating like usual.

Not a chance. I'm finished.

Tell me about it. The fact that Clown has switched his allegiance away from the Bills right before we play them doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in me as a Dolphins fan. Clown, you couldn't wait for one more loss this week? You're killing me bro. :P

Just like my signature indicates, I am finally awake and done with Buffalo sports. It is a waste of time.