Autographs received at the Rock tonight!

BlizzardCyclone

I was able to go to the Lafeyette side and get my Parise jersey signed by Mottau, Pando and Martin. Martin was really nice, as were the other two, but Martin actually drove up in his Lincoln Navigator and got out to sign autographs. Pando and Mottau walked out of the exit and over to the fans before getting their vehicles. Salvador walked out and waved to the fans and completely walked the other way and signed nothing. Langenbrunner, Brodeur, Parise, Sutter, and Shanahan all drove right by the fans and didnt even stop. Oh well. I got my jersey signed and my GF got a program signed by all three. Guess the collection begins! lol :koolaid:

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

That's pretty cool, I wasn't aware that they still did autographs after they moved. I remember one of the greatest things I loved about going to the games was staying at gates for signatures. When I was a lot younger some old lady grabbed my hand dragged me to the front of the pit and I got like 15 that night =]

Oh! and Marty almost ran me over once.

Edited by squishyx

I need to do this one of these days. I am a collector and use to go to practice at South Mountain Arena and grab them all. It was fun.On this team players I need/want would be Shanny, Oduya, Martin, Zubrus and Salvador. But hell, I take any of them!

On March 18th Clarkson and Zajac will be signing at the Poitin Still Pub in Hackensack.