NBC Game of the Week, March 22nd is...

Z-Man

:boogie: :boogie: :dance: :dance:

See this makes me happy I really didn't want to go to a game at 12:30 (11:30am is too early to start drinking). Now I just need the Devils to kill the Bs so I don't have to hear it from my Bruins fan friends.

Dude 11 30 is never too early to start drinking. We wake up at 7 am for pre-train beer pong for 1pm starts.

:boogie: :boogie: :dance: :dance:

See this makes me happy I really didn't want to go to a game at 12:30 (11:30am is too early to start drinking). Now I just need the Devils to kill the Bs so I don't have to hear it from my Bruins fan friends.

I was actually hoping for a 12:30 start because I would've tried to get to the game. Getting back from Boston after a 3:00 start with work on Monday would be a bit too much of a pain the a$$.

What I don't understand is this.... why do they have a list of games that they claim they are going to pick from when they make the same pick they could have made in October?

It's obvious nothing factors into the decision except for ratings, so why make all of the other teams playing on that day wait till 2 weeks before to know what time they are playing? It just screws over fans who are trying to plan trips to games.

To ignore San Jose, Jersey, Calgary, Boston (unless they play the Rangers), Chicago, etc, just seems ridiculous.

And people used to bag on ESPN for showing the same six teams, NBC shows the same four - and Detroit will almost certainly be the final two NBC telecasts of the year since the Flyers, Rangers and Pens are all maxed out (the limit on NBC games is four which is pretty liberal since they have a small number of telecasts anyway).