NBC Game of the Week, March 22nd is...

Z-Man

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=413132

Flyers/Penguins, NOT Devils/Bruins.

So every NBC game so far has had either the Rangers, Flyers, Penguins involved. Twice, two of those teams played each other.

So much for variety. Or showing any of the top 6-8 teams in the league.

I love it, they show three teams in our division and yet not the top team in the division. I guess we'll just have to make them show us in June :P

I love it, they show three teams in our division and yet not the top team in the division. I guess we'll just have to make them show us in June :P

The ratings have been good for NBC, so I guess they are sticking with what works. They have had some real stinkers and missed some really good games. Yesterday's Pens-Caps game was a great game to market the games two best players and they missed it.

I know they had one earlier, but yesterday was an awesome game. I really haven't liked anything from NBC's broadcast.

Oh man... And the worst thing is, it probably happens in every country: LOTS of Rangers games this season on Polish TV, even though they stink. It's been a while since they've last shown the Devils. At least ESPN America is going to broadcast this Saturday's Montreal game...

Oh man... And the worst thing is, it probably happens in every country: LOTS of Rangers games this season on Polish TV, even though they stink. It's been a while since they've last shown the Devils. At least ESPN America is going to broadcast this Saturday's Montreal game...

NY Factor..

It is a joke and not always because they never pick the Devils...... last sunday they couldve had Penguins/Capitals. and they chose the Rangers. To me the pens/caps game was a better choice than th Rangers.

pox on the decision makers. where's the press release? something like, the nhl is proud to announce that their sunday nbc ratings are up 0.09% over last year. last year's 3rd week in feb. game garnered a 1.1 rating while this year's posted a 1.2 rating. blah blah blah blah...

and they can't possibly pick (for a 3rd time) philly/rangers again in april, could they?