OOT Scoreboard - Tues. 5/5. ECSF & WCSF - Round 2.

SatansDevils

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

There are 2-games on tap tonight.

WELCOME TO THE 2009 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS!

2009stanleycupplayoffslogo.jpg

Round 2, Game 3

small.png(3)Vancouver @ (4)Chicago small.png 8:00 PM, CBC, VERSUS.

(Series Tied @ 1-1)

small.png(2)Detroit @ (7)Anaheim small.png 10:30 PM, VERSUS, TSN.

(Series Tied @ 1-1)

There are NO games in the ECSF and 2-games in the WCSF match ups being played tonight.

Vancouver is at Chicago where Vancouver lost a bad game on home ice in Game 2, look to get the home ice back with a win tonight in Game 3. Chicago and their fans will be psyched up for this game in the playoffs in Chicago in such a longtime. Chicago looks to keep the home ice with a win tonight and take the lead in the series in the best of seven. This has been a good series so far and it could go seven games in this series.

Detroit is at Anaheim where Detroit lost a tough Game 2 on home ice in 3OT on Sunday. Detroit will be without defenseman Brian Rafalski for the third straight game and look to get the home ice in this series tonight with a win in Game 3. Anaheim got the huge Game 2 win in the 3OT to steal the home ice away from Detroit in the series, look to take the lead in the series tonight on their home ice where their fans at the pond will be going crazy. This has been a good series so far and looks like it could go the distance to seven games.

Lets Go Chicago and Anaheim! :evil:

-SD

Edited by SatansDevils

All i want between Chicago/Vancouver is it to go 7 games; this series has been very fun to watch so far. Oh Fvck it, bring back the 1920's world series rule; Best of 9! First to 5 wins

As far as Quacks/Red Wings, I want the winner worn out to be easy pickings for the next round. Lets Go Ducks! They are so going to burn out Hiller (a La JS Giguere) but im okay with it.

FUN FACT: Gigu

Chicago pulls Khabibulin for the extra attacker with a little over 2-minutes to go.

Final in Chicago as Vancouver wins Game 3, 3-1 over Chicago to take the 2-1 series lead in the best of seven. Bad loss for Chicago on home ice. Vancouver grabs the home ice back in the series with the win.

Vancouver 3 Chicago 1 F (Vancouver leads series 2-1)

Detroit 0 Anaheim 0 1st

Anaheim Scott Niedermayer scores the PPG and its 2-0 over Detroit in the 2nd. :boogie:

Man, I would love to see Scott Niedermayer back in New Jersey as the man still can play and score on the PP..

Detroit 0 Anaheim 2 2nd

What a bullsh!t call on Scott Niedermayer for hooking while one of the Detroit players elbows the sh!t out of Wisniewski who is laying on the ice on his knees. No penalty on Detroit for elbowing. :doh1: Detroit gets another fvcking gift. Fvck Detroit! I hope Anaheim beats the piss out of these a$$holes.

Detroit 0 Anaheim 2 2nd

Edited by SatansDevils

I was going to get up before the 2nd period and before Scotty Nieds scored the 2nd goal and type, "I'm calling a Nieds FTW, mark it down," but I got lazy, and now I won't get the credit I deserve.

and the fvcking gift is completed.

Detroit Henrik Zetterberg scores the gift PPG and its 2-1 now Anaheim in the 2nd. Nice job refs.

Wanna take that back after THAT missed goal?? :P

I've been playing hockey for 15 years...NOTHING, I mean NOTHING pisses me off more then what just happened to Detroit, even if I want the Duck to win this game, when the ref blows the whistle after losing sight of the puck is by far my biggest pet peeve.

Two huge back to back PK for Anaheim in the 3rd period.

Detroit throwing everything at Hiller in the 3rd here and Hiller coming up big again.

Detroit pulls Osgood for the extra attacker.

Referee blows the whistle and the puck goes in the Anaheim net and NO goal. Anaheim dodges a bullet there.

Final in Anaheim as Anaheim hangs on to win 2-1 over Detroit in Game 3. :koolaid: Anaheim leads the series 2-1 over Detroit.

Vancouver locks up Chicago to grab 2-1 series edge.

Anaheim S. Niedermayer GWG/PPG nips Detroit for 2-1 series lead.

Both games are final tonight.

Detroit 1 Anaheim 2 F (Anaheim leads series 2-1)

What bullsh!t. An entire series changed because of the worst quick whistle I have ever seen. Makes it even worse that Hossa might have out the puck in the net before the whistle took place. The Wings did everything they could to tie it, and than that sh!t happens.

You know this is similar to the NFL's old rule where down by contact was not reviewable if the ref blew the whistle. Well the NFL changed that rule and hopefully the NHL looks into this.

No, karma is a bitch Crasher and Detroit has been getting everything handed to them this year. It was about time something went against them. That nasty elbow that was not called that took out Wisniewski (along with his rib injury on the same play) and Detroits gets a PP on a phantom Niedermayer hooking call on the same missed elbowing call makes up for the goal that did not count due to an early whistle. The refs were bad in this game and for both sides. I am just glad Detroit lost and hope they lose this series in the next two games. The way this series is so close it will probably go seven games. Good series so far but these refs need to be better for this type of series.

Edited by SatansDevils

No, karma is a bitch Crasher

If karma existed the PondScum's plane would have crashed years ago

if karma existed Sean Avery would have a venereal disease

if karma existed our douchebag goalie makes a save in the last 82 seconds

don't give me that karma bullsh!t

no team in sports has the level of bad karma piled up on it like the PondScum do

(keep in mind I am still sick of Detroit and don't care who wins this)

but this is like the Steve Thomas goal against Tampa in 96 that cost the Devils a playoff spot essentially.. was that karma too or simply incompetence?

Not really Crash because the Wings should not have been on the powerplay in the first place. Holmstrom should have been off for elbowing.

Let's say the invisible man (Hossa)* goal counted, Wings still lose 2-1.

* What a fine acquisition Hossa is for the Wings, plays fairly well in the regular season and disappears in the playoffs ( like he has done for his entire career) :giggle: Serves him right for being a merc.

For me the Ducks are a little more paletable now that fat boy giggy puff-puff michelin man has lost his job in goal, it also helps with Brookbank being on the team.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm really starting to dislike Datsyuk. As brilliant a player that he is (he is NOT a defensive forward by any stretch of the imagination) he starting to think he's invincible, he's taking cheapshots at players and throwing his (light) weight around-it was refreshing to see Pronger shut the little pygmy up at the end of the game. Pavel Datsyuk is in serious need of a Scott Stevens special, the little twat needs to learn some respect.

Kronwall is a dirty s-o-b. His entire (although very short) career he leaves his feet with intent to injure with headshots. There is always a bigger guy and one day while he's not looking he'll get taken to task only he won't realize it until he wakes up three days later.

Chelios is still a dickhead, I've never liked him, he's a silly little arsehole who like to slash and elbow but does not have the balls to drop the gloves.

For the first time in 15 years I believe a break has NOT gone in favor of Detroit-that's refreshing :koolaid:

On the Neids goal some Wings fans were complaning about goalie interference ! THIS coming from fans of a team with Tomas "goalie interference" Holmstrom on their team :rolleyes: How's it feel when the boot is on the other foot 8itch ! :hah:

The Canucks won, the Wings lost. Tonight is a good night :koolaid: