I really wish they would just go the fvck away already

thegame346

fvck the Fagicanes and fvck their stupid fans, most of whom know less about hockey than I've forgotton in the past 10 minutes. That franchise is a fvcking abomination, the fans are a fvcking joke, and their little run needs to be eradicated ASAP. Of course Boston 'aint coming back, so hopefully Pittsburgh or Washington can take care of these stupid sacks of sh!t.

And how many times have those exact words been said about the Devils and Devils fans over the years?

I give that team credit for showing up, never saying "Die," and stealing the series. Clearly, they wanted it more, they got it, and earned it. It's a sad reality, but reality nonetheless. And their building has got to be one of the loudest I have ever heard. It's pretty impressive.

That said, I loathe the Canes for being a thorn in our sides for so long. This is one more playoff series, or an ugly regulation game (goalie fight!!!!!) away from being closest thing to a real rivalry we've got outside the Patrick Division.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic