NHL Beat the Streak

RSC

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malkin I believe is still out with his injury for Pittsburgh.

This game was a lot of fun last season so I will give it a try...

11/5/2009 - Chicago at Phoenix - Patrick Kane, Chicago

Nice 1 for 1! So far Kane got the lone assist on Versteeg's short-handed goal tonight @ Phoenix where they trail 3-1 in the 3rd.

Late to the computer tonight, but don't want to break my streak.

11/5/09--Ryan Smyth (LA)

You don't break your streak if you don't make a selection, only if you pick wrong. So you would still have had a 3 game streak if you hadn't made a choice tonight, though I guess you can't go wrong with having a 4 game streak now.

Leaderboard has been updated with last night's results, Scott O extended his streak to five games, though myself and Watts are hot on his trail with 4 game streaks, both thanks to Anze Kopitar and eldon thanks to his linemate, Ryan Smyth.

11/6/09 Patrick Sharp, CHI

Leaderboard updated.

Zach Parise kills several people's streaks, including the our all-time leader, Scott O. Meanwhile, eldon and myself have tied the all-time record of 5 games thanks to Wojtek Wolski and Patrick Sharp, respectively.

11/7/09 Rick Nash

11-7-09 Zach Parise

You've already made your pick for today. You made three days worth of picks of the 5th, I can't remember who you chose, but I remember you did so. Don't make picks you've already made.

Looks like Parise killed a lot of us and our streaks tonight. :( Have to go start a new one now.

11/7/2009

Nashville at Los Angeles - Anze Kopitar - Los Angeles.

Kopitar with an assist on the PPG scored by Dustin Brown in the 3-1 loss to Nashville today. B )

Dustin Brown (6) (Power Play)

Assists: Jarret Stoll, Anze Kopitar

For tomorrow...

11/8/2009

Edmonton at Colorado - Milan Hejduk - Colorado

Leaderboard updated. eldon and myself continue our struggle for top streak, leaving Scott O's streak in the dust and climbing to new heights, setting the all-time NJDevs record with 6 games, thanks to Rick Nash and Ryan Clowe.

11/8/2009 Dustin Penner, EDM