Real Football 2010 World Cup

moustic

Group A

South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France

Easy group for France with a real contest against Mexico... SA is the weak link in Africa... They will not go out this group... And Team France will be better than their apocalyptic last game. They will finish in semi-final.

Group B

Argentina, Nigeria, South Coree, Gr

see you there ; )

but i guess you have put some money on everybody ready to beat england after 1966

or after every win after argentina after 86

or against england after 90

or after italy after... every games !

lot of history with bad referee decision...

Football... with foot... logical !

How Ironic, a Frenchman telling us that the game is played with the foot

Group A

Easy group for France with a real contest against Mexico... SA is the weak link in Africa... They will not go out this group... And Team France will be better than their apocalyptic last game. They will finish in semi-final.

You shouldn't underestimate South Africa. No home team has been kicked out of the first round for a reason

Group B

You frenchies are lucky to even be there!!!!

Although saying that i was well pleased when we didnt get drawn against France.

Group A

That group isn't as easy as you make out. Uruguay wont be as bad as they were in quallifiyng and SA will be playing all out to get the result. Also the didnt look bad at all in the confederations cup they recently hosted and Mexico are a good side. Any team in that group could go through.

Group B

I agree with myself and agree with you only when you agree with me ; )

But seriously... our point of disagreement is always when i'm not as sure as i say.

to be honest, i root (since i'm 8) for Argentina... i'm not a french team lover except since this MUCH HATED domenech is in charge. I just love this guy ! dunno why... and since a long time.

Anyway i've got this gut feeling that france will win the Cup... i'm not happy with that coz i wanna the Argentina to be on top but that will be sooooo fun to watch here in france... Where media & the whole country wanna burn Domenech right here right now... Even Child killer doesn't have this hate ! Seriously that's amazing !

Apart of this sweet dreams & guts feeling... facts are there : France is dangerous. Forget about the qualification, forget about the coach. This time is dangerous. Only Spain & Brazil got a more complete lineup.

Forward corp are a mix of experience (Henry/Anelka) & young power (Gignac/Benzema)

A healty midfield can dominate a lot of team (Gourcuff/Ribery/Diarra...and maybe Viera ...who know ?)

The Goalie is - in my opinion - going to be one of the best goal of the world. Lloris isn't normal. He is awesome. He plays for the wrong club, I have to dislike him when he got this sh!tty Lyon Jersey... but he is just amazing. Barthez V2

Only Central D can be the weak point of this team... but plenty of time to find out a strong pair (Gallas/Abidal isn't that bad right now)

And about "disagrement" about the Germany Group... As always it will be a mistake to count out Germany. They NEVER are "less good as they used to be"... they always find a way to make people pay for believe that... They will be here, they will be good and they will be pain to ass !

Serbia is skilled. No doubt about that...but soooo inconsistant & can so easily crack mentally. they have no experience of this level... Too many young player + only few veterans. They will not goes down easily but i just can't see goes out.

Australia isn't that strong.. For real ! They are tough as usual but ghana & german will not be afraid & will can stand up against their physical play. They aren't that good all around !

I agree with myself and agree with you only when you agree with me ; )

But seriously... our point of disagreement is always when i'm not as sure as i say.

to be honest, i root (since i'm 8) for Argentina... i'm not a french team lover except since this MUCH HATED domenech is in charge. I just love this guy ! dunno why... and since a long time.

Anyway i've got this gut feeling that france will win the Cup... i'm not happy with that coz i wanna the Argentina to be on top but that will be sooooo fun to watch here in france... Where media & the whole country wanna burn Domenech right here right now... Even Child killer doesn't have this hate ! Seriously that's amazing !

Apart of this sweet dreams & guts feeling... facts are there : France is dangerous. Forget about the qualification, forget about the coach. This time is dangerous. Only Spain & Brazil got a more complete lineup.

Forward corp are a mix of experience (Henry/Anelka) & young power (Gignac/Benzema)

A healty midfield can dominate a lot of team (Gourcuff/Ribery/Diarra...and maybe Viera ...who know ?)

The Goalie is - in my opinion - going to be one of the best goal of the world. Lloris isn't normal. He is awesome. He plays for the wrong club, I have to dislike him when he got this sh!tty Lyon Jersey... but he is just amazing. Barthez V2Only Central D can be the weak point of this team... but plenty of time to find out a strong pair (Gallas/Abidal isn't that bad right now)

And about "disagrement" about the Germany Group... As always it will be a mistake to count out Germany. They NEVER are "less good as they used to be"... they always find a way to make people pay for believe that... They will be here, they will be good and they will be pain to ass !

Serbia is skilled. No doubt about that...but soooo inconsistant & can so easily crack mentally. they have no experience of this level... Too many young player + only few veterans. They will not goes down easily but i just can't see goes out.

Australia isn't that strong.. For real ! They are tough as usual but ghana & german will not be afraid & will can stand up against their physical play. They aren't that good all around !

Barthez v2?? are you sure thats a good thing :P

I agree about LLoris he is a fantastic goalkeeper, i wish england had someone as reliable as him in goal. That is what gives Spain and Brazil an edge over England, Cassilas and Cesar are fantastic, Robert Green and David James are good at best.

Still not sure i agree with your assessment of Germany, im not saying they will get blown away, but i deffinatley dont think they will stroll through the group stages and i dont think they have the depth to make it all the way to the final.

Still not sure i agree with your assessment of Germany, im not saying they will get blown away, but i deffinatley dont think they will stroll through the group stages and i dont think they have the depth to make it all the way to the final.

I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying, but lack of depth hasn't prevented them from going to the finals in the past. Germany has some promising talent, the WC may be too soon for them though.

What's the situation with Goalkeeping in England? I haven't followed their games recently. I always found it strange that a Football nation like England can't produce better goaltenders than they have in the past.